A group picture of the community's tulpae

Guest Anonymous

Midnight who looks like C.C. http://code-geass.bandai-ent.com/characters/images/cc_COMP.gif

Dawn who looks like Holo http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120213085411/spiceandwolf/images/5/51/Holo_Infobox.jpg

they are both about 5feet 9inches and as for pose whatever you think would fit doesn't matter

feel free to say something to me even if it is not nice I don't mind.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Kadoh and intelhunter, please move it to the IRC. This is a srz busnz thread, and I am srz businz man; you can tell just by looking at my srz busnz face on the srz busnz tyrannosarus in srz busnz outer space.

But seriously, this isn't Off Topic, and your little tête-à-tête is doing nothing for this thread besides causing irrelevant bumping.

YsQISl.png

Meteo and Sandra (both to the right) are winged unicorns, 106 cm tall. The way I've drawn the horns, they're admittedly hard to see, but they should not be forgotten. (also Meteo isn't actually cross-eyed, even if he looks slightly like it in the picture.)

Cecil (the one on the left), 176 cm tall, wears a white dress shirt, a brown sweater vest on top of that, and black (or rather, dark-gray) dress pants. As you can see, his hooves are dark-brown, but much brighter on the underside.

Sandra came out a bit weird so here's a slightly better picture of her.

What would they be doing: Sandra and Meteo will be up in the air, cuddling sweetly. Cecil would probably be doing something serious and all, like reading a book. And/or he would be slightly creeped out by some other member's tulpa.

(Also, it might get awkward if your sister Googles out this thread...)

she might decided to make her own tulpa who knows?

Chloe: "that's very unlikely"

But the amount of "character" in this picture is getting high, you sure she won't be overwhelmed by this?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/1455/0036d.png

Minus the silly hat and whatever it is she's holding in her left hand (frilly clothes optional but preferred). Pose would be floating in the air kinda like the girl in the upper right of the following image:

http://imageshack.us/a/img542/309/88774030.jpg

Maybe drawing her on the ground sticking her tongue out at the ponies would work too. Fifty-fifty, will let you decide.

Guest Anonymous

she might decided to make her own tulpa who knows?

Chloe: "that's very unlikely"

Knowing her, she could go 50-50 on the tulpa idea. I somehow doubt that she'd find me weird or crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to make her own tulpa if she found out about it. The only reason I don't want her to know is because I don't want to share a house with someone who's making an imaginary friend and knows I'm working hard to make an imaginary friend.

I also wouldn't be surprised if I ended up cracking by the end of this and told her exactly why I want her drawing a picture of a bunch of people, entities and ponies together because of tulpae. Honestly, is there a good excuse?

But the amount of "character" in this picture is getting high, you sure she won't be overwhelmed by this?

Since I'm obviously not showing her the thread first-hand, I'm going to be collecting all the pictures and descriptions into one document for her, and will do my best to compress it down to the need-to-know parts.