Your Tulpa's accuracy on decisions.

Weird0

I've read about young tulpae answering one question with "yes", and the next time you ask them the same question they might answer it with "no" instead.

Since this is common and does improve a lot over time i was wondering, how reliable and accurate are your tulpa's decisions?

Is it still in a vague state or very well developed? And do you listen to it?

Sometimes i find myself in complicated situations at work where my solution is "A" and Anemie jumps in and says something like: "Are you sure? Solution "B" is way better!"

It turned out that her decisions are often more accurate then mine.

I had even started with "Anemie is always right! :D" as a little running gag months ago.

By now i can't think of any decision she made that went slightly wrong so i realized that Anemie is, in fact, always right.

I'm already a keen mind when it comes to decisions but she just beats me.

My suggestion is that she's not as influenced by ulterior motives/emotions/etc. than i am, allowing her to think more straight.

How about you? Have you experienced anything like that?

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.

Like, only a very small percentage of available details even enter your consciousness; subby does most of the work here and decides what you need to know. So it has something to do with being able to analyze stuff using all applicable knowledge in your brain, including subtle details in the present you might consciously be missing.

No, my tulpa is a dumbshit.

But I agree with Viceroy that a tulpa which is more able than you to harness and listen to your intuition will probably often make better decisions than you.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

If they can parallel process, they can answer questions consistently. Otherwise they sometimes wind up contradicting themselves.

Also, Luna typically makes good judgment calls but can make mistakes sometimes. Nobody's perfect after all, not even her (a fact I remind her of just to piss her off :P ).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I can't think of many situations where we would wonder about an answer to something that actually has a right answer, instead of being something based on opinions or relationships or something. Roswell's faster at simple math problems I really should know the answer to but don't because I am dense. Also he's pretty fast at figuring out those "which of these images is different" puzzles.

However, overall he's the much more emotional and sensitive one of us. He doesn't always think straight if shit is happening, so I would most likely be correct in those situations. We also disagree on many things and he's trying to please too many so I wouldn't call his "answers" there correct, because they are naïve and they rarely are something I would see the person I dislike deserving. They might end up with more happy people, but at the cost of personal shit and I don't give out free favors forever.

But uh, if he has made his mind on something, he keeps that. I can persuade him or just make him plain give up, but he's not contradicting himself like that. He might explain his case badly though or he might've missed something himself which he then has to think about, before he can give you his new thoughts on the matter.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I find when Hex weighs in on my life decisions, she seems to put her interests above mine; so I can't really speak to who's approach is more sucessful in general.

Sometimes chloe is like a cute dog.

Gothatwaynogothatwayyesthatwaynogothatway....

Sometimes she just can't make up her mind...

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

My tulpae are right about pretty much everything as far as my social situations are concerned. It's kind of ridiculous, and a little bit creepy.

WTB: Rare Tulpas