glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

Like I said, I feel much better. No more having to be bitter and angry about everything. As for how it happened, her form became filled with light, then she exploded into billions of tiny points of light, which got reabsorbed into me. Some of them went into Elise and also the Blackberry she used to keep track of things in the wonderland. It caused Elise to start talking and the Blackberry looks different now too, it's bigger with a glossy black casing instead of a red casing. Elise also says she has the memories of every servitor I've ever made, which Luna said she'd had as well.

I'm probably not going to make any more tulpas, I've already had enough crazy mindfuck shit to last me a lifetime. Elise also says she doesn't need any company as long as I'm there to pay attention to her. I will of course focus on making her the best tulpa I possibly can, and if you'll have me, I'll continue to stick around tulpa.info and contribute.

Mkay, wow. And yes stay on here. You experience and future Elise shenanigans will be great. I've switched my tulpa traits from waifu to friend for research so I can determine if tulpa shall always corrupt from subconsious/etc, or if sexing and circumstance play a big factor. Thanks for the inspiration to help the community. As our heading leads, FOR SCIENCE!

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did Elise/Europa have any connection to your first servitor?

Don't worry about it glitch, it's just 13-year-old generated dramu and will pass. I'm very used to it, just realize people are so board they make assumptions about things just so they can care about it. Don't let it scare you away.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Did Elise/Europa have any connection to your first servitor?

Nope. Which is why she's untouched by the hate that apparently ruined everything else I did, whether I fully realized it or not.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

This story could be written and sold. Movie deals, a book, maybe even more.

Hah.

But seriously, I'm glad that everything's sorted out.

[Note: Opinions]

This story could be written and sold. Movie deals, a book, maybe even more.

Hah.

But seriously, I'm glad that everything's sorted out.

>Looming disaster.

>A choice to merge, destroy, or create a new consciousness, all resulting in the destruction of a major hub and an irreversible change to his life and the world (in this case the world being his Wonderland).

>A beam of light, longterm circumstances of the ending unclear.

It's already been written and sold. Glitch just lived the ending of Mass Effect 3.

>Looming disaster.

>A choice to merge, destroy, or create a new consciousness, all resulting in the destruction of a major hub and an irreversible change to his life and the world (in this case the world being his Wonderland).

>A beam of light, longterm circumstances of the ending unclear.

It's already been written and sold. Glitch just lived the ending of Mass Effect 3.

That was just the ending, don't forget all the stuff that came before it.

My progress report

That was just the ending, don't forget all the stuff that came before it.

Make a "best Glitch ending" video with you and your tulpa crew discussing how the ending should've been. Then post it on YouTube.

Make a "best Glitch ending" video with you and your tulpa crew discussing how the ending should've been. Then post it on YouTube.

My progress report

Yes, I'm referring to that video. No, you're supposed to make your own version.