How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

A: I think my primary fear would be the fear of not being able to do something right and totally fuck one or several things up or to a degree of variable severity. I worry a lot, and I always want to know the correct procedure before I attempt to move into unknown territory.

Q: Balling. Which is rolling, you blind imbeciles.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: The unknown. Setting aside the classic and boring "the dark/spiders/needles in the eyeballs/etc", I really don't like the unknown. I read a book called "Into the unknown" when I was like 6 or 7. It was basically a collection of ghost stories and sightings and all this creepy shit, documented with pictures and shit. Creeped me the fuck out. It's also the unknown of going to a new place for the first time, or meeting new people or first day on the job type situations. Don't like em.

Q: What are you 3 favourite-est things in the world? Excluding tuppers.

frt

A: Anime, books and food in no particular order.

Q: Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river

I can time travel! 24 hours ago, I was in yesterday~

(If anyone knows the reference, you will receive a payment in either bonds, cookies or whatever is in my pocket at the time)

A: Besides tuppers, I like tulips, chalupas, and luppas.

Q: What are you three favorite things in the world, including tuppers?

I have four. Sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, and Synders of Hanover brand pretzels. If I had to get rid of one though, it'd be sex. But it fucks up the trinity.

What is your favorite thing to roll on? By that I mean, what is your favorite material to physical roll around on?

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

a: My bed. I love rolling out of it every morning.

q: Have you ever accidentally bumped into the unmentionable areas of someone?

brb college

A: Well, I wouldn't hear it, but assuming it was in my room id prolly say "[redacted name of sibling] stop it!"

unless it was really loud. Then i might jerk awake. But I probably wouldn;t shit myself cause i have never in my life shit/pissed myself from being scared. Ever.

Q: Have you ever literally pissed yourself cause you were so scared? If you feel like sharing, what caused this?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

A: Uh, no. I get startled by loud or random noises easily, but I'm always in control of my bladder.

Q: Roll! Na naa-na-nananana Katamari Damacy!

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

A: No, and to be honest, I don't think it happens to anyone, unless they are on the verge of doing it, anyway.

Q: Roll.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."