Kadoh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A: Assassin's Creed. (The first one)

Which is coincidentally the last game I played, as well.

Q: Continue.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

A:

Virus Syndicate - Your Life (HeavyFeet Remix)

Q:

Same as above.

All of my posts, as well as any posts authored by my tulpa(s), are completely fabricated. Nothing I write is to be taken as either fact or evidence of fact.

A; I may be a bit biased, but the same thing that the Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy says about earth "Mostly Harmless"

Q: Same as above someone less Biased this time...

Tulpa's Name: Rai

Form: Female rabbit with white fur.

Currently Working on: Imposition

Tulpa's Name: Ashie

Form: Female pale Green eyes, Green hair

Currently Working on: Imposition

A: As weird as I think it is, there's no reason for me to hate them, in general. Although, from my experience, a large majority of bronies who I've spoken to have been extremely annoying. I'm also not exactly happy about how many bronies there are in this community.

But whatever; I mean no disrespect.

Q: Does anyone else think that people should be coming up with more questions, rather than using the previous posters'? In other words; what happened to the creativity?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."