ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

As a little birthday present, I thought about drawing a sketch of Jasper. I suddenly had this idea that his head was square and it was perfectly doable, so I figured it was worth a shot. While Jasper was giggling over my shoulder telling me what pose he wanted, I realized my third attempt didn't look half bad and I just rolled with it. It's not super detailed and it didn't take very long to make, but it's good enough as a base for I or Ranger to touch up in Paint.net later and I think it's pretty cute.

1615010980_BirthdaySketchForJasper_3-20-20(2).png.dc7234acb6c68295cac3965d536d0203.png

Now obviously Jasper's right hand isn't a squid and his right arm need to be fixed, but I like the headshape and the hair is a win in my book. I think it does me justice giving off the dapper-young-fellow look Jasper portrays.

...In retrospect, I'm not exactly sure if Jasper looks too different from Evergreen or Fish. That's what I get for making "clones" of myself and suddenly 4/15 of my headmates decide to age down. Maybe by the time I draw everyone their forms will slightly deviate like Ranger's did.

[Jasper] I like it! It's a wonderful b-day gift ❤

I thought about putting my hand on my hip and then I thought nah, I want the thumbs up! I got this!

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a very cute and happy Jasper!

does he have electric powers? I lack lore.

Thank you!

On 3/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, Mirichu said:

does he have electric powers? I lack lore.

Yeah, that's part of his lore. The idea behind creating him is he had the ability to regulate emotions, and he did that with his lightening powers. Now whether or not his powers work is debatable, but he's calmed me down more times than I can count.

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

[Jasper] Hehe I drew a sketch and I want to share it!

Hope and I was talking to (I can't give his name) and mystery in the cBox about parallel processing and (I can't give his name) brought up that one system alternated between 1st person perspectives instead of a 3rd person one. I ended up drawing this during the conversation. When I finished I wanted to say BEHOLD MY TERRIBLE SKETCH MUAH HAH HAH but I think Gray kicked me out and both left before I got the chance 😞

Aaanyway, here's a quickie sketch I drew of Hope and I. The black box is supposed to be our "wonderland camera" and I was inspired by a Pokémon shot so that's why you see Hope's backside.

image.png.af517511f10f65e89d41d83f224e79a5.png

• 3 weeks later...

Dang it, that's just fantastically good.

How long did it take you to draw him?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread