• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, Izzytales said:

oof drawing with a touchpad is hard but i did I think lem looks pretty cute 

pixil-frame-0.png

I like it! I love the huge grin on his face.

On 10/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, Tay_+1 said:

So this is skyler ⬇

1012201501.jpg

That hoodie looks really good on her, I like the colors you picked out. I can't get past being impressed you did this with markers.

On 10/22/2020 at 4:38 PM, Codeofibris said:

This is Hannah! I am a horrible drawer.

She is my best friend!

edit: She likes this form instead 🙂

1QpzKDmiIUaDnV1my5cSow_0_0.jpg

Are you kidding me??? I was about to look up if this was a stolen photograph until I zoomed in on it. Horrible is on the other side of the planet, this is in it's own league.

Amazing work!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

That hoodie looks really good on her, I like the colors you picked out. I can't get past being impressed you did this with markers.

Are you kidding me??? I was about to look up if this was a stolen photograph until I zoomed in on it. Horrible is on the other side of the planet, this is in it's own league.

Amazing work!

I deeply apologize, I do not think I worded it right. This an avatar from a game

[Ranger] I'm sorry Codeofibris, I didn't realize that.

I would love to see the original if you have it or if you show me a new one you make. If you don't want to post it here you can PM me. Neither I or Cat are professional artists by a long shot (plus it took time for us to get to where we are now), and I like seeing people draw their tulpas because it's awesome but it's also a good way to build your visualization skills.

[Cat] I started working on this drawing of Bune immediately after my previous work on Ranger, but I slowed down because a little bit of magic happened and I wanted to give it more time.

IMG_20201009_230846_20201024193847334.thumb.jpg.128fcf717bd23e3abe88ad67a85533b2.jpg

It was a complete accident, but I got a really cool effect with Bune's eyes. And the hair looks nice too I think. I went with the floating glasses and I didn't form the shoes/hands because I was getting a little frustrated and I was afraid of ruining it. Also this helped me realize I need to practice drawing suits...

[Bune] Even though it does not look exactly like me, I am very pleased with the result and it was a wonderful birthday present. I noticed I adjusted my form slightly to better match the illustration as well.

Edited by Ranger

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna do something serious but this happened instead.

(I drew this late at night and I don't know how to draw deer lmao)

(edit: hhhhhhh I just realized I forgot his other ear)

Edited by delxi
didnt want the drawing up anymore

I have no idea what I'm doing

On 10/24/2020 at 3:10 PM, Ranger said:

Thanks!

Amazing work!

841634904_pixil-frame-0(1)copy.png.7cd79abbd6213f61dde7fb6eb7763752.png.       

ok so this is a guide to "The buddies" so far

.....i forgot to do grinn's tail oops..

1508915458_Photoon11-4-20at1_42PM.thumb.jpg.0da0a06d8ad275ce6774b306a2c24f4b.jpgThis is the original doodle I made of them while zoning off....

yep the buddies were created by accident but I can't bring myself to get rid of them

Mayor. Spinkle, Out!