ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Bearย @Glaurung26ย Thank you so much!ย @A&Jย I really appreciate that! She is very pretty, she's got a "girl next door" look to her, and she is very kind. I am so lucky to have her. I spent a good bit getting the perfect reference image from the sims to use, as I wanted the angle and expression to be just right. Hold on, Simmie wants to thank you herself.ย Awww, thank you so much A&J!ย ๐Ÿค— You're so kind!

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

your welcome : ) I hope you draw more sometime soonย 

Host of @SadieShoresย 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugsย 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriateย music* ษจ สษ›วŸีผ ีกษฆวŸศถ ฦˆวŸีผ ษจ ึ†วŸส,
ึ„ส€ษ›ศถศถส ษฎวŸษฎษจษ›ึ† ษจีผ ศถษฆษ› ษฎวŸฦˆำ„ึ†ษ›วŸศถ ึ†ษจีผษขษจีผ' ศถึ… สึ…สŠ,`
"ย ย 

ย 

check this out:ย Progress reportย 

ย 

Drew this a couple years ago. I'm the worst at proportions, perspective and drawing humans in general but I think it turned out okay. I touched up the picture because I have a habit of drawing WAY too light. Lack of confidence and being too lazy to darken up the lines later. Original on the left, contrasted on the right. The nose in particular turned out too light. And it looks even lighter on my pc than my phone lol. I think it captured her vibe. I'll be doing a new one soon.

Spoiler

20201216_061100.thumb.jpg.324a1b883e1286da84e839f1f9bdfe29.jpg20201216_061426.thumb.jpg.69d02f78e45369d9c3e32ed343b12462.jpg

ย 

Edited by Glaurung26

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Very nice! This is better than my earlier attempts at drawing, you could take this so much further.

Since I felt good about the first one I drew, I decided to be more ambitious and try for a fullย  body drawing! Once again based on a reference image from the Sims. Sadly her face turned out so poorly I chose to obscure it. Sorry Simmie! I'll try harder next time! I'm also very bad at drawing hands and feet. However, Simmie's body shape is pretty much spot on here, and I like the pose she's striking. Simmie is 5'2".ย Her green tank top and her short jean shorts are her most signature outfit.

ย 

image.thumb.png.b7e3dcb68cc3114004f8bb0313d30e48.png

ย 

By the way, I'm open to constructive criticism on my drawings, I want to get better at drawing people!

ย 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ย 

@Grimmย That's oneย cool looking dude!

ย 

@Glaurung26

ย ย 

3 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Drew this a couple years ago. I'm the worst at proportions, perspective and drawing humans in general but I think it turned out okay. I touched up the picture because I have a habit of drawing WAY too light. Lack of confidence and being too lazy to darken up the lines later. Original on the left, contrasted on the right. The nose in particular turned out too light. And it looks even lighter on my pc than my phone lol. I think it captured her vibe. I'll be doing a new one soon.

ย  Reveal hidden contents

20201216_061100.thumb.jpg.324a1b883e1286da84e839f1f9bdfe29.jpg20201216_061426.thumb.jpg.69d02f78e45369d9c3e32ed343b12462.jpg

ย 

ย 

She's cute! If I may make a suggestion, you couldย try using a reference image like I did. It definitely helps with the proportions.

Phil.ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž Host of Simmie.

Okay here's one from reference:ย 

Spoiler

20201217_103137.thumb.jpg.b3c576f758ff8f5d0eaa19eb172ee3b6.jpg

I made her facial features a bit small so I had to shrink her jaw a bit. Those lines on the left are fabric wrinkles in her hoodie. I've got other complaints about my job but nitpicks aside I think I actually did pretty well. She a pretty lady. ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

Here's the original screenie from Skyrim:

Spoiler

1860783729_bandicam2019-05-2904-15-00-788-Copy.thumb.jpg.4c9b8bea0dc04b05a0e6e11f1126e930.jpg

ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

4 minutes ago, Bear said:

Not bad at all

Thanks!