ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Very cool!

Did he insist on having rabbit feet? I think that's a cool and creative feature.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ranger said:

Very cool!

Did he insist on having rabbit feet? I think that's a cool and creative feature.

Actually, yes!  He insisted on the rabbit features by showing up in them when forcing and refusing to revert back whenever I tried to imagine him without them (hes still non vocal and in the early stages), so I just left it alone.

So the rabbit parts were very unintentional lol

Icon of Chael

System Carrd

=> OSDD-1B (8-Bit System)

Headmates:

- Zach (he/him, human)

- Zoe (they/them, human)

- Zero (they/them, he/him, soul reaper)

- Chase (they/them, human)

Tulpas:

- Chael (In-progress, he/him, angel-like being)

8 minutes ago, Kawaiiwitchboi said:

Actually, yes!  He insisted on the rabbit features by showing up in them when forcing and refusing to revert back whenever I tried to imagine him without them (hes still non vocal and in the early stages), so I just left it alone.

So the rabbit parts were very unintentional lol

I wondered because I did something similar with my form. I insitsted I wanted the ability to melt my legs into a body tail and my host was stunned by my request.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh yes! The perfect thread to convince my host to draw us more xD They really like art-ing and have drawn us a bunch of times but this is the only piece I got them to post as it is "more finished" as they say (I think all their art is neat-o though) Expect more from us in here! 

Also all yours arts are amazing! I jumped through pages as I sadly couldn't go through all of them 

Anyhow, here's me! Drawn by hosty-host

spacer.png

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

(Jane mostly runs this account --hello! ^^)

Aww, I like it!
What does the symbol on the pin mean?

It's from an anime we watched together! x)

It's from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (or GioGio, as it was part 5) It's just a ladybug pin, as worn by my favorite character from it

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

(Jane mostly runs this account --hello! ^^)

Oh, cool! My host hasn't seen part 5, so I didn't catch it.

• 1 month later...

14.thumb.jpg.de26ec78bf3b6794260b869529434e5f.jpg20200814_171531.jpg.42a9651bb93108d0eb9ade20f2e881f2.jpgdigital doodle of old paper doodle of us. I wish I could do her justice, but it has been a while since I posted anything when I wanted to a lot. don't mind the mystical lighting that makes no sense

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko