Is this all for real?

Averos

Hey

Few days ago while I was browsing some "science" forum I came across thing called "Tulpa". I've already read some topics, guides and faqs but I'm still confused especially when I see posts written by someone's tulpa, or polls filled by host and his tulpa.(sigh!)

How is this possible? If they are not physical and they can't effect on reality.

Reading this forum makes me feel like I am reading a RPG game forum or something like that. I've read that they are not like real person, ghost or something like that but as far as I seen they act very similar.

Dont get me wrong, I had been reading a lot about LD/OOBE etc. but this phenomenon just blow my mind and I'm very curious "how it works".

Also sorry for mistakes but I am not using english every day and I may lack in vocabulary.

Tulpae can answer polls and so forth, either through telling their host what to type, or by possessing their bodies (with consent, mind you).

Also, what GuessWho said.

Anyway, I understand your skepticism. Any sound-minded individual is likely to be skeptical. After all, this is pretty mind-blowing.

As for how it works, you can find that kind of information all around the site, and with multiple views on the matter.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yes, this is for real. Even if the idea itself seems unbelievable, bear in mind that you've rocked up on a forum with thousands of users, and people like the above who spend a significant amount of time posting. If you're still not convinced, read some of these surveys, filled out by tulpas.

As above, tulpas can tell their hosts to write things. They can also control their host's limbs directly, with a bit of work.

No-one has a clue about how it works, to be honest. There are plenty of theories, but you're best off forming your own.

Hello Aveos,

My name is Nobillis and I am a tulpa. I type by controlling the hands of my human so that my words get typed into the computer. This is relatively easy for me as the body has touch-typing reflexes. So basically I just think the words and they get typed. I gather this is pretty much how humans type stuff too - You don't really have to think of every key you press do you?

O.k. best advice would be - do not make a tulpa. Keep your very sensible disbelief. (This is what my sponsors say, and they have quite a bit of experience).

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Nobillis (a secretary)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Either this is real or everyone bullshits and made me crazy. Now that's a scary thought.

But no, they're not physical. Only the body is physical, you can give the control to them so they can type and do things that affect the physical world or just type down what they tell you to type. Simple as that.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

here we go again...

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.