How to prove your Tulpa exists

malesplicer

The only way to prove beyond the measure of a doubt that tulpa exist is to create one yourself. Other than that, all I can offer is my own testimony that they do.

"To think is to create."

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the handwriting thing, if you teach your Tulpa to write left handed and then have yourself write right handed. Would that be good enough proof if you and ur Tulpa would write with your 2 hands 2 different things and with 2 different handwritings Simultaneously?

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

People can do that with practice and again, you would have to practice even with a tupper. Sure you might not be able to do it on your own even if you could do it with a tupper, but you couldn't prove that you really can't do it on your own. They'd just say you're faking you can't.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 7 months later...

Howdy everyone! My name's Chris, I'm new. No tulpa yet, a work in progress, and I am meta all over the place.

I have a question about scientific experiments and tulpas.

How could we, as a community, demonstrate tulpas scientifically?

What sort of experiments could we establish that would be recognized by scientists and how would they work?

I am aware of sciencey things, but definitely not a scientist. I will research scientific method on my terms to see if I can come up with something, but I want to know if anyone else has already established repeatable experiments.

~Wielder of the Sacred Spatula~

I don't see how we could 'prove' or demonstrate tulpas scientifically as they aren't physically 'there' or real. They're figments of our imagination. The closest we could get to proving or demonstrating one would probably be through psychiatric evaluation, which i don't think people here will want to do under fear of being called a schizophrenic/insane person. Which I think we all are to some extent

Psychology is the red-headed stepchild of the scientific community. It's very hard to prove how our minds work the way they do, and nearly impossible to prove what causes our minds to become that way. Defining what a tulpa is, outside of the context of how they are perceived by the host, may not be possible with our current understanding of how the human brains works.

Ah yeah... I mean, I guess all we could prove is that the same areas in our brains that are triggered by perceiving hallucinations (which I think most of the time are the same areas perceiving from outside stimuli) when we claim our tulpa is doing this or that relating to our senses?... maybe with visualization vs seeing something there is a difference so they'll know that we are hallucinating a tulpa for those whoc an impose?..

My lip hurts.

You might be able to show something with fMRI scans of people with active, sleeping/paused, and no tulpa. Short of anything a brain scan might show, signs of just about everything a tulpa can do can be faked to an outside observer with a bit of practice.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest EnnervateIndustries

What is your objective in proving tulpas exist? What do you plan to accomplish?

Noting that proving tulpas exist would take a lot of time, money, and effort, what benefit would we gain from scientific recognition that would not immediately be offset by the inevitable hordes of cranks faking studies that show tulpaforcers are 56 times more likely to be "retarded" or some such bullshit? Not to mention what the media does with it.

This has been brought up several times before. Pretty much every time, people conclude that there's no way to prove someone has a tulpa except, as Chupi said, possibly with a brain scan.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"