JD1215

Mock-ups: How Does an Imposed Tulpa Look

GaxYj8C.jpg

(I see him as being more realistic looking than this, but I only had time to make a drawing at this level of detail unfortunately.)

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

pic

I request more pics of that plant in there if it's yours. Is it a palm tree of some sort? I've seen a plant like that before but can't think of the name, I don't think Kentia palms quite got leaves like that but I can't see them very well. I'm taking over this thread now.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Yes, my dear Sands, thank you for taking an interest in my plant there--I am particularly proud of this specimen. It is the uncommon breed, Bambuseae plasticus.

bGdrlCD.png

giMXvuH.jpg

And as you can see, it happens to exhibit the highly sought-after trait in this breed of bamboo, abundant amounts of flange:

iYl4NUY.jpg

Also, these plants are remarkably easy to care for and last a VERY long time. In fact, parts of these plants are said to be able to survive nuclear radiation!

;)

It's a fucking bamboo? aaaaaaa

And I heard bamboo in general is pretty tricky to get growing. They sure are rare though, no idea why other than people saying it's hard to take care of them. What do they like?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

This one likes nooooothhhhhiiiinnnngggg!!!! Because it's fake, lol. Sorry to disappoint.

noooo my heart is broken

Wow, these are coming out pretty cool. I should try this out some time... but with my school projects currently going I've[/size] been slow with updates lately...

[You'll eventually get the time, don't worry ;)]

Name: Luna (Used to be "Dashie")

Birthday: Jan 29, 2013

Form: Rainbow Dash

Stage: Imposition/Visualization/Voice