Applying Sentience to an External Object

FlyLo

Yes to those questions.

I once was given an object in which contained (I dont know if it was a Tulpa or a servitor) by one of my teachers to aid me with some things and help teach me.. it certainly did show me things, it could interact with me.

Please try to keep discussion of the metaphysical side of things in the meta forum.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering is it possible for a tulpa or multiple tulpae to be sealed to an object such as a necklace or a ring? I've never heard of anyone doing it before and was wondering if it would be possible.

Do you mean like a pokeball? As in you bring out the object and the tulpa springs out from that? Or do you mean the actual necklace being the thing that talks? Either of these are possible.

And to go even further, would it be possible to give the item to another person, effectively transferring the tulpa to someone else?

No. People cannot "share" a tulpa, other people cannot see another's tulpa, etc.

Please try to keep discussion of the metaphysical side of things in the meta forum.

Sorry.. this thread is a metaphysical thread question.. unless people just want a yes or no to the question and then nothing else.

I should of then said yes and that I knew that from a bit of experience and left it at that then. But then someone probably would of asked for further explaination.

I'll try to stick to the rules but its hard when things are used along metaphysical lines and being asked in this form.. not to respond with metphysical answer.

Has anyone here done this at all in a non metaphysical way? If so please respond.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Sorry.. this thread is a metaphysical thread question.. unless people just want a yes or no to the question and then nothing else.

I should of then said yes and that I knew that from a bit of experience and left it at that then. But then someone probably would of asked for further explaination.

I'll try to stick to the rules but its hard when things are used along metaphysical lines and being asked in this form.. not to respond with metphysical answer.

Has anyone here done this at all in a non metaphysical way? If so please respond.

But this is not a metaphysical forum. It is a psychological forum.

There is a metaphysical board for the few people here who subscribe to that belief.

Your answers to questions that are not in the metaphysical board should be primarily regarding the psychological approach.

The main reason being simply because if the person wanted a metaphysical answer, he would've posted in the metaphysical board.

if he has any idea what he's even asking

As for whether anyone has done it in a non metaphysical way, the answer is no. Not because I am all-knowing, but because it's impossible.

If it had happened, it wouldn't have been through physics.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• 6 months later...

The thought came upon me today: Is it possible to make a tulpa and "attach" it to an external object, place, or body part? And I don't mean attach in a metaphysical sense. For example, If attached to an object, the tulpa would only be capable of speech and be felt around that object. Or if attached on a place, the tulpa's presence would only be felt, and capable of communication at that location.

If this would be possible, how would one go about weaving sentience to the external item/place?

To be honest, I have no idea how this would be practical, but I'm curious to see if it could be done.

Tulpa:Chris

Male

Working On:Sentience

Adam's Tulpa Creation Log

Some people blame our generation, but did they ever stop to think who raised us?

We've had this question a few times before. Of course you can do it; you can do what you want, it's in your head. It'd just be symbolism and work when and as you expected it to. I don't know of anyone who's done it seriously, but it's trivial to imagine that an external object is your tulpa temporarily.

Oh, definitely. Objectum sexuals carry on relationships with inanimate structures and items by doing just that.

I saw that... it seemed as if some really wanted to think the objects were naturally sentient and had a ..what did they call it, a spirituality. For some reason objectum is the only orientation that creeps me out.

My lip hurts.