i need tulpaforcing tips :<

Guest kayluh

Guest kayluh

hi guys ~

i started creating my first tulpa about a week ago. i've been attempting to tulpaforce daily, and it can become hard to concentrate. i have all my thoughts collected, but narration is so difficult, and whenever i'm no longer narrating more thoughts pop into my head when i'm doing something.

i can never tulpaforce for longer than a half hour or so and i feel like nothing is changing. i'll also do a little bit of each thing when i tulpaforce, instead of working on one thing the entire time, like personality.

is it possible to tulpaforce effectively if i'm multitasking? i get my best focused thoughts when i'm painting or doing something like walking :x

thankyou for your help c:

hi guys ~

i started creating my first tulpa about a week ago. i've been attempting to tulpaforce daily, and it can become hard to concentrate. i have all my thoughts collected, but narration is so difficult, and whenever i'm no longer narrating more thoughts pop into my head when i'm doing something.

i can never tulpaforce for longer than a half hour or so and i feel like nothing is changing. i'll also do a little bit of each thing when i tulpaforce, instead of working on one thing the entire time, like personality.

is it possible to tulpaforce effectively if i'm multitasking? i get my best focused thoughts when i'm painting or doing something like walking :x

thankyou for your help c:

With how limited our minds can focus on certain tasks when multitasking, it becomes tedious trying to go about living our usual lives and then finding time to build up concentration to tulpaforce. Initially, it requires a heavy amount of concentration simply because we have to reformat how our subconscious is viewing the experience as something beneficial. Ultimately, the most generic and recycled answer I can give you is that you'll have to keep at it.

However, for methods to use to increase concentration, there are many, many, many routes you can take, and it's personally up to you to find ones that you feel you can devote wholly to the task of doing, so that the procedure becomes natural, and sooner or later, you'll start seeing some results. Those feelings and thoughts where things feel like it's all clustered and it's hard stringing together a cohesive conversation and/or awareness of our tulpa is fairly common when first starting this out.

You can use things like Meditation, Hypnosis, Gradual relaxation techniques, etc., anything that can help you have a calm mindset so that you can start concentrating more on what you want to get out of the experience. Personally, if you want to be able to change your behavior and have better inward concentration, hypnosis might be something you can consider. However, you do have to be able to be calm and confident to have practical results.

Or you can just do meditation like Mindful meditation where you start getting used to the "scatter-brain" phase that occurs when you get deeper into your mind. If you practice observing when it usually occurs, but not focusing too much on it, it can help you distinguish your own thoughts from other random thoughts in your mind that might take over. There's many ways you can go about this, and there's so many types of meditation you can do that there's really not a perfect way to go about it. Whatever method you choose, just see them as routes to reach the same goal (having better awareness of your tulpa or being able to narrate passively, etc.)

And when trying to do multiple things like personality development, vocal training (or alleviating host deafness), it's good that you want to try everything as much as you can, but just take it one step at a time. You don't want to overwhelm yourself where the chance of you having a relapse and being discouraged is high.

Make a list of things you feel are important to cover, and find time to work out the top reason for a few minutes (15 minutes can be enough), and just go through the list and do them periodically. For example, you wake up in the morning and do something like narration like "Hi (tulpa's name), good morning...how are you?" And even if you may not get a response, keep at it, and you'll start seeing results when you just make it a procedure and part of your daily life. It takes some time, and depends on your level of faith of success and foreseeing it as well.

If you want to work on something like training your tulpa to be more vocal, you can check out a script I made that was inspired by a self-hypnosis e-book I read. The link to the script I made (along with the preset script I used and modified a bit from the e-book) can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/i3sg043wsj4s9wb/VOCALITY_1_SCRIPT_SET_PDF.pdf

And you can download it here as well:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i3sg043wsj4s9wb/VOCALITY+1+SCRIPT+SET+PDF.pdf

Just speak slowly in a calm and relaxing tone, and if you're interested, try it out for maybe 2 weeks or so. You don't have to commit hours into tulpaforcing, it can just be 20 minutes or even 15 minutes of your time. Try to spread out how often you do it as well (like doing a session every other 3 hours or 4 hours or something like that). And the idea behind the script is that after you go through it, you can still continue tulpaforcing through traditional means, and by the time you are done reading the script, you'll be relaxed, concentrated, and less likely to worry about intruding thoughts.

And if you're worried about saying things aloud or in your normal voice if others are around you, try mouthing your words physically while mentally reading.

But just know this is one of many routes you can take, and it's really up to you to pick which one feels right for you. Good luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I also have a set of scripts for other tasks as well that you can consider here:

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-linkzelda-s-ultimate-self-hypnosis-scripts-for-your-tulpa-related-needs

Try to aim for one goal each session, and spread out your other goals as well one at a time, and it'll be a bit easier for you to bear.

you are hot girl

Congratulations on being the first caveman to ever use the internet.

Anyways the first week or two of forcing can be very hard and depressing at times thinking you are not making any progress at all. All I can say is just keep at it and when narrating don't be afraid to talk about the most random shit you can conjure up. Just as long as you are talking to your tulpa. Welcome to the forums and happy forcing.

hi

Guest kayluh

Or you can just do meditation like Mindful meditation where you start getting used to the "scatter-brain" phase that occurs when you get deeper into your mind. If you practice observing when it usually occurs, but not focusing too much on it, it can help you distinguish your own thoughts from other random thoughts in your mind that might take over. There's many ways you can go about this, and there's so many types of meditation you can do that there's really not a perfect way to go about it. Whatever method you choose, just see them as routes to reach the same goal (having better awareness of your tulpa or being able to narrate passively, etc.)

And when trying to do multiple things like personality development, vocal training (or alleviating host deafness), it's good that you want to try everything as much as you can, but just take it one step at a time. You don't want to overwhelm yourself where the chance of you having a relapse and being discouraged is high.

Make a list of things you feel are important to cover, and find time to work out the top reason for a few minutes (15 minutes can be enough), and just go through the list and do them periodically. For example, you wake up in the morning and do something like narration like "Hi (tulpa's name), good morning...how are you?" And even if you may not get a response, keep at it, and you'll start seeing results when you just make it a procedure and part of your daily life. It takes some time, and depends on your level of faith of success and foreseeing it as well.

If you want to work on something like training your tulpa to be more vocal, you can check out a script I made that was inspired by a self-hypnosis e-book I read. The link to the script I made (along with the preset script I used and modified a bit from the e-book) can be found here:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/i3sg043wsj4s9wb/VOCALITY_1_SCRIPT_SET_PDF.pdf

And you can download it here as well:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i3sg043wsj4s9wb/VOCALITY+1+SCRIPT+SET+PDF.pdf

Just speak slowly in a calm and relaxing tone, and if you're interested, try it out for maybe 2 weeks or so. You don't have to commit hours into tulpaforcing, it can just be 20 minutes or even 15 minutes of your time. Try to spread out how often you do it as well (like doing a session every other 3 hours or 4 hours or something like that). And the idea behind the script is that after you go through it, you can still continue tulpaforcing through traditional means, and by the time you are done reading the script, you'll be relaxed, concentrated, and less likely to worry about intruding thoughts.

thankyou c: i used the script and it helped alot, so i think i'll use it every day until my tulpa is fully vocal

also thankyou for additional advice

xo

Congratulations on being the first caveman to ever use the internet.

Anyways the first week or two of forcing can be very hard and depressing at times thinking you are not making any progress at all. All I can say is just keep at it and when narrating don't be afraid to talk about the most random shit you can conjure up. Just as long as you are talking to your tulpa. Welcome to the forums and happy forcing.

thankyou c: i will keep this in mind

xo

Pink text? Its so tiny and hard to read

I did a lot of naration when i was working on my two, yet very little true forcing sessions, and it worked for us quite well. Also remember that everyone's mind works diffrentily, so don't read and practice any advice you get here like it's the most perfect tip ever invented. My biggest suggestion is to get in a pattern that really works for you and stick with it. Also remember that making a tulpa takes time, and quite a large ammount of it, so be patient and don't expect results in two minutes

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Guest kayluh

Pink text? Its so tiny and hard to read

haha i apologise i just thought it looked cute.. :x

I did a lot of naration when i was working on my two, yet very little true forcing sessions, and it worked for us quite well. Also remember that everyone's mind works diffrentily, so don't read and practice any advice you get here like it's the most perfect tip ever invented. My biggest suggestion is to get in a pattern that really works for you and stick with it. Also remember that making a tulpa takes time, and quite a large ammount of it, so be patient and don't expect results in two minutes

thankyou c: maybe i'm just being a bit impatient

We think it looks cute. c: ":3"

But I do think that it gets in the way of practicality. Imo keep it pink if you want, but keep the font size default.