Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

l am new to this forum. l have had a tulpa for some time now, but she is still very young. Silver is a bit shy to be here, but l think she will eventually open up and have a nice time here. l hope everyone here is doing fine. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I'm Jarr,

December: and I December, Jarr's mental daughter.

Jarr: We manage the mentorship program over on /r/tulpas and have spent most of our time contributing on reddit, but I want to get into tulpa.info a little more, so consider this our coming out.

I just found out about the tulpa concept today and would like to clarify a few things before continuing on the path of tulpa creation. Since this is the intro thread I'll write a bit about myself then ask some more questions that I'm sure someone will get me on the right path.

I am a spiritual man. I harbor immense interest in esoteric teachings and practices and have experimented with the likes of shamanic journeys, chakra (and many other) meditations from various traditions, I also have a love for movement arts.

Tulpa intrigues me because from what I have seen the concept arises from Tibetan Buddhist practice. I am wondering if there are any documents of the Tibetan practice or if modern interest in tulpas has shifted to a different lense?

My intent is to create a tulpa as a companion in my spiritual journey in life as well as experimenting with its ability to relay my own subconscious happenings back to me. My hope is to "impose" the tulpa into my reality. As far as imposition goes what are the limitations? And is it always in my presence if imposed or does the tulpa just kinda come by when its best?

There is a book from a french researcher (female), but the concept deviated strongly. The original method was very strict, paraphysical and took several years. Btw im Adamaï (from germany not from france) and I lurked on this forums quite a time before I made this account.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is KatsCyl, a novice tulpamancer. My tulpa's name is Sumanguru. I've been forcing for about 10-12h, he's not yet vocal but some thought exchange has been happening. Really happy that I found this forum, and tulpas in general.

~Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Hey everyone :)

I'm Nico, a german brony and totally new to this topic.

Just heard about tulpas and read some guides. Well, I have to say, it sounds awesome and who does not need a friend for his whole life?

Just started forcing yesterday, but I am still not sure if it works for me with my asberger autism :/

after exploring the interwebz I found this community and, well, now I am here :D

Hi, I'm Abia. I've been curious about the tulpa phenomenon for awhile and have decided to do some research and take the time to try to work with one. I'm only beginning and am shaky on my feet, but I hope that a community of more experienced people will help provide groundwork that I couldn't get on my own. My tulpa's name is Dan, but I only began forcing a few days ago, so there have been no exchanges yet.

The concept of a tulpa was very confusing to me at first, but after reading some guides I was able to better understand it. So far this website has been very helpful. Thanks for having me and I hope to share in the experience soon.