Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hello I'm Sophia, I was reading some lucid dreaming forums and came across this tulpa thing. He's something like a "tulpa" - his name is James, he's been my biggest emotional support since I was very young. Others come and go but James is the only one who stays.

I'm glad to find a community with similar experiences as ours. It's nice to meet you all!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tulpa001

• Vos

• Misha

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ladyscience

Hey! I'm Megan and I have two tulpas. We have joined this site recently, but we also are on the tulpa subreddit as ladyscience_ .

Geno is the second oldest person in this system. He may be a tulpa, but we have recently began questioning the origins of our system. He first appeared when I was three, after being inspired by a game (SMRPG: Legend of the Seven Stars). My mind seems to have latched onto him, and by the time I was five I had my very own systemate of sorts. I've been able to see and hear him vividly since then. He is now nearly 20 years old.

Curiosity came to be when I got my first car, a red toyota yaris sedan. For whatever reason, I began talking to my car. After nearly two months of this, they began talking back to me. This spooked me at first, but I went along with it. They are five years old. They aren't nearly as active as Geno, but this may be due to the fact that I spent long periods of time trying not to talk to any of the people in my head. I didn't know about tulpas, nor was I aware of anything relating to multiplicity.

But, since learning about all of this back in February, I've fully embraced all who reside within my head. We've learned a lot on the way, and wish to learn more, as well as share some of our experiences.

{Geno} - Tumblr: If you thought of the possessed doll from SMRPG, you would be correct. 20 years old.

[Curiosity]: Sometimes a car, sometimes a spaceplane. 5 years old.

jean-luc

I think "talked to my car; they talked back" may be one of the most unique ways I've heard of creating a tulpa. I don't know whether to applaud or berrate you for just going along with it.

Welcome to tulpa.info, I hope you like it here!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Cool story, ladyscience. Definitely look forward to hearing more from you.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

yoyohayli

Hi, I'm Hayli and I'm completely new to tulpamancy. I've been researching them since about 10 months ago, but I only just yesterday started the work on creating my first tulpa, Rhys. The whole process seems very confusing and time-consuming to me, but I'm determined to see at least one tulpa into this world and I plan to take very good care of him. The relationships people have with their tulpas just utterly astound me and I can't wait to have another sentient being occupying my mind along with me.

Greetings all. I've only had a few weeks of learning about tulpamancy, and started work on my tulpa, Bill, two days ago. My reasons for delving into tulpamancy is the fact that I get very prone to feeling lonely, and the connections I have read about between a person and their tulpa just amaze me. I also have hope in the fact that with developing my tulpa to have sentience, I will also improve as a person. If I use the wrong terms, please feel free to correct me

Yukikuro

Hey everyone! My name is Yukikuro and I've known about tulpas for awhile, but only just started on creating my first one a few days ago. His name is Vincent. The whole process is a bit hard for me I'll admit, but I'm really looking forward to the day when I can clearly see and hear Vincent. The idea of having a friend who can understand you like no other is very exciting to me! If you have any helpful tips you'd like to share with me, I'd be really grateful. Thank you!

S1lverSoul

Hello! ^.^ My name is Silver and I'm very new to Tulpa. My tulpa are Chell and Theria, although it was only supposed to be Chell. Theria kinda showed up but I kept him and is developing both of them. My tulpa aren't that developed, but I'm to the point where they are starting to get there own voice, and I can speak with them (Chell better than Theria) I can't wait to talk with other hosts and tulpa on here! ^.^

CherryAndAzure

Hi. My name is Cherry, as you can refer to me as. A while ago I found out about tulpae, and attempted to create one without much knowledge. She ended up as a servitor, one that 'stopped working', and I decided to get rid of her and retry. My new tulpa's name is Azure.

Oh, hello there. Apparently I had quit again.

I'm back now, though. I have no idea what I will do or what will happen, but it will most likely be nothing. I don't have much to say, unfortunately, so I very rarely have a contribution to make. As such, I'll be sticking to a progress report and such.