Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

LegendsofEgypt

Uh.. Hi! I'm LegendsofEgypt. Uh, I have already made tulpas, who speak, and I am not really new to this subject. My tulpas are Yami and others, don't judge. It has been almost a year and I had no idea about this so I decided to join. I need help on what is switching since I am confused on what that is. If you realized, I do talk a lot, and that may be bad, but it's how life is. If anyone is reading this, hi. And that's all. I will enjoy helping you if you need help, as well.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tulpa001

• Vos

• Misha

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there. I'm Delic, a philosopher from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I read about tulpa's for the first time last year in a four part essay about the classic book 'The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind'. The subject intrigued me, but due to lack of time I didn't really follow up until yesterday. Last night I read a few hours on the topic, followed some links and here I am. I'm looking forward to learning more. Not entirely sure where I want to take this and what I would like to get out of it yet, but I do find the whole idea fascinating and might just give it a go.

ShowerCoffee

Hello! :D

You can go ahead and refer to me as "ShowerCoffee," "Shower," "Coffee," or anything else that floats your boat.

I'm an open-minded undergrad student studying both Chemistry and English with a history of creating characters for RPGs of all sorts. At first, I found the idea of Tulpas quite insane, but after some research I realized what an incredible phenomenon they actually are and am now happily working on my Tulpa!

The capabilities of the human mind are simply... astonishing.

If you're the kind of person who's interested in astrology or personality classifications I'm a Gemini and INFP.

PrinceSpade

[/font]

Hi PrinceSpade here, but feel free to refer to me as Spade. Im new to Tulpamancy and have been researching it for a short while. I've recently started my creation process for my tulpa. I've decided to call him Kai until he chooses a name for himself.

I'm a pretty chill and open guy, so feel free to ask questions or just chat period.

~ I open at the close ~ - Albus Dumbledore

Peace and Love my friends

Hello, I'm Mizura, you can call me Mizu, or just Miz. I realized I've been doing some tulpamancy sorcery for quite sometime before I actually knew that there's a whole community dedicated solely about this. Needless to say I'm intrigued enough to search for a bit and stumbled upon this forum :) While I've been communicating with this tulpa of mine for about more than two years, I don't know if he (she?) has gained sentience or not, so I'm going to develop that for a bit and see what happens. I'm really excited getting to know my tulpa deeper as a person they are.

Oh... and I'm not a native English speaker, so feel free to correct my grammar / pronunciation :D Thank you and I hope we can be friends!

Hi, I'm K. I started working on developing my tulpa, Aia, two days ago. Nice to be here.

Birdbear

Hiya! I'm Dylan, and while I've heard of tulpae quite a while back, I just started working on mine a while ago. I'm loosely basing him off of my ponysona who has always been more of who I want to be, rather than a direct repesentation of myself. I haven't heard much of other people doing this, so I'm hoping all goes well.

(I didn't start with ponies in mind, I don't know how I ended up thinking of him but here we are haha)

Anonymouse

Hi here! I am Anonymouse, The average mouse anonymous that is really boring and lives on a mouse hole in your house. I just started this Tulpa stuff on 20/08/2015 (In day/month/year format) so I hope I learn lots of awesome things and learn how to raise Tulpas.

You guys can also call me Mouse, AM or Anonymous Mouse if you want. Also, I really like eating cheese!

Evening

Hello, I'm Eve, I've been lurking here since April now and finally decided to make an account! My Tulpa, Dark is nearly sentient, he talks more and more each day. Dark is a winged humanoid who was a character/imaginary friend to me for about six months before I discovered Tulpas and decided to try and make him into one.

I'm really excited to finally get to talk with you guys and develop Dark further! ^_^