Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Velf says hello forum.

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Velf is Tulpa right?

You arnt just saying your name in third person?

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Yes Velf is Tulpa

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

in that case. i say a late greeting in reply :D

enoy the forums. its magic

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Smell - Baileys

Dude its not your magic

its EVERYONES magic.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Smell - Baileys

in that case. i say a late greeting in reply :D

enoy the forums. its magic

Thanks!

I'm Pashoo and I'm having way too much fun posting.

I write music, play instruments, sing, and post several pages worth of text before even thinking of making an introduction. I also write silly words.

Feel free to approach me about anything, 'cause I don't anything much, in the first place.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

Hey guys,

I'm really glad I found this forum. I think some people here could possibly really help me out. Somewhat long story incoming, so bear with me.

Five years ago now, back in 2007, a friend introduced me to chaos magick. If you don't know anything about that, basically it involves drawing sigils, or multiple sigil patterns, and making servitors to do stuff. I've seen the word servitor around here a bit already, so I'm guessing some of you will know what I'm talking about.

I have two entities, both dating from 07-08. One of them is called Kamiki, and is a shapeshifting Kitsune. (Fox girl) I will admit that I broke the rules with her a bit, and based her on a pre-existing character.

419792.jpg

I don't know anything who owned the pre-existing character whose guise/name I've borrowed, so her personality was a clean slate, and designed completely by me; although there was also a problem at one point, with her gaining too much influence from the character Holli Would, from the film Cool World, which some of you have probably seen. I largely sorted that out, but apparently a small, and hopefully harmless amount of it remained, in terms of the dancing tendency.

Kamiki is a very compassionate/empathic shapeshifter, who communicates with people (I've had her communicate with two other people besides myself) primarily via dreams, as creating erotic dreams based on the preference of the individual, is her purpose. She works well; I had a couple of dreams from her, and one other person reported one less than an hour after summoning her, as well.

My other entity is Mirshalak, which is of course the username I'm using here. Mirshalak is or was my World of Warcraft character for 2.5 years, brought out and made into an entity by myself and one other person; we actually did that via a ceremony in my old temple room in a former house, in 2008 I think it was.

2907600340_e204caaa97.jpg

She is fully sentient, and actually more intelligent than I am; we gave her a lot of Uranian energy. She is an 8 foot tall Orc, and her temper was initially a serious problem; but I lent her out to someone who was able to get her some training, and when she came back from that, there was no longer a problem. I think her temper was from the memories she had, as a result of a reasonably extensive character history that I'd written for her, both prior to and somewhat after the initial evocation.

Mirsh primarily serves me as an astral bodyguard of sorts, but I've lent her out to a couple of other people, as mentioned. In the case of one, I was sent an account in which she possessed the boyfriend of the woman I lent her to, and said possessed boyfriend then got into (and easily won) a physical fight with said woman's ex-husband. In WoW she was a Survival Hunter, which was largely based on the real world special forces archetype, so she is very much a soldier, mentally. The guy who provided her training, claimed that he supposedly sent her to some sort of government group which was studying servitors/tulpae, and that they gave her some form of additional military training, but to be honest I've never really believed that. The guy in question had a tendency to talk crap, and make fantastic claims. Mirsh was a LOT more stable when she came back, though; I know that much.

My main questions here, I think, will revolve around improvement of visualisation (and particularly clairaudience, or hearing) techniques; as I will admit that in astral terms, I am as deaf as a post, for the most part. The above mentioned woman I lent Mirshalak to, had no problem mentally hearing her voice at all, apparently, which according to her was identical to the Orcish female voice within WoW.

I'm in the process of investigating the guides. I also retain the sigils of both entities, and once I've got to know people here a bit, am very much interested in any willing third parties, performing summonings of either of them as well, as I love collecting such accounts, and I don't have all that many yet. It basically helps cement the idea that said entities actually have persistence, and I'm not just completely off my rocker; although I think I've already got that to a large degree.

Anywayz, I'm looking forward to exchanging large amounts of information with people here, and your experiences etc.

chaos magick.

drawing sigils, or multiple sigil patterns, and making servitors to do stuff.

I'm cuming.

I broke the rules with her a bit, and based her on a pre-existing character.

Not necessarily. It's just backstories that often cause problems of a sort.

gaining too much influence from the character Holli Would,

Way to deny deviation.

I had a couple of dreams from her, and one other person reported one less than an hour after summoning her, as well.

brought out and made into an entity by myself and one other person; we actually did that via a ceremony in my old temple room

we gave her a lot of Uranian energy.

I lent her out to someone who was able to get her some training,

I've lent her out to a couple of other people,

she possessed the boyfriend of the woman I lent her to, and said possessed boyfriend then got into (and easily won) a physical fight bitch slapping with said woman's ex-husband.

The guy who provided her training, claimed that he supposedly sent her to some sort of government group which was studying servitors/tulpae,

The above mentioned woman I lent Mirshalak to, had no problem mentally hearing her voice at all,

I am very much interested in any willing third parties, performing summonings of either of them as well, as I love collecting such accounts,

I'm not just completely off my rocker;

I'm cuming again.

2907600340_e204caaa97.jpg
Oh God, I must say I'm cuming a lot right now.

Welcome to the community.