Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Still just seventh result for me, but hey, Google variates the result based on each person.

Nope. The results have been updated since I checked. I'm getting eighth now. But hey, first page!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Nope. The results have been updated since I checked. I'm getting eighth now. But hey, first page!

It might be playing a little dirty, but we can bump this site's relevance by requesting a cached page clearing for websites above ours. A few of them are aren't copyrighted, so it'd be easy to get some like this removed from search results using this. It usually takes a few requests, but it'll get us a lot more revenue. It's what I used to remove my identity from the web and only took about 2-3 requests. Checking it now 4/7 of the results above us aren't copyrighted so it'll put us in 4th place.

How exactly do you use that, again? From what I can see, I need to type a word that appears on the current site but not in the cache. I typed "dicks" and my request is now pending. Would just taking a random word from the site work?

Guest Anonymous

How exactly do you use that, again? From what I can see, I need to type a word that appears on the current site but not in the cache. I typed "dicks" and my request is now pending. Would just taking a random word from the site work?

Just go to the site removal tool and click "create a new removal request". In the box that pops up, copy/paste the website's home url into the box and click continue. Now if the page is considered live you can just do a cache removal. I'm not sure about how successful a cache removal will actually be if the page hasn't moved url's at all, but it's still worth a shot and should work. I've only used cache removal on actual outdated pages.

Edit: I just realized that after having a moderator review a request for "dicks" they might not let you make any more requests. In that case send them a picture of your penis coated in nail polish. It's the only way.

Guest Zee

Hello everyone. I'm Zee. I found out about tulpae back in early April from the threads on /mlp/ and, until yesterday, had been lurking since then.

In the meantime I've been working on my tulpa who is all but fully imposed at this point. Hopefully the tulpaforcing experiences my tulpa and I have had could prove to be helpful in some way.

Pleasure to meet you all.