Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I can usually handle very young people if they're mature. Fourfiction, I think that you would be more well received around these parts if you could both fix your grammar and drop the fluffy terminology.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest applesauce99

got it, I'm working on that already but apparently suck. Ouch indeed, what a warm welcome.

Don't tease me guys, I'm shy!

mfers.jpg

Pickle boy... He hates pickles...

Hello, my name is Max and I'm 19. About a year ago I somehow stumbled upon the tulpa Wikipedia page- however, the way they worded it made it seem like tulpae can physically exist, so I backed away from what I thought was nonsense. Then, a few weeks ago, I found the /mlp/ threads about it and finally learned what tulpae really are. After a while of contemplating it, I decided that I would create my own.

I'm creating a human tulpa that I am basing off of Twilight Sparkle. I'm not trying to have a tulpa of an established character, Twilight just fit the idea of what kind of tulpa I want, so I'm using her as a template. When the time comes, I'll let her deviate however she wants too.

Nice to meet you all!

Well hey, here we have a noob coming in saying for once that they understand the whole identity thing, aren't going for straight pony, and know about deviation. I assume that you read the guides, Max. Welcome to the community.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I hate how overrated it is, moreso than the show even. Actually I wonder if it has a fanbase. Probably.

Now I made myself depressed.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I hate how overrated it is, moreso than the show even. Actually I wonder if it has a fanbase. Probably.

Now I made myself depressed.

I'm okay with it, but honestly it just seems like the creator's trying to be more and more offensive with every new episode. I only quoted it because the line fit with my username.

I feel welcomed.