Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am Zylq. I drink, draw, exist somewhat, and enjoy conversation with people who know what they are talking about and don't assume they know more than me. I don't assume anything and if you can understand me I'm sure we could get along splendidly. Could, if you wish it to be anyway.

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

I kept seeing tulptulpatulpatulpa in pony thread simulators, and wondered what the fuck a tulpa was.

That was yesterday, and I have begone the process of making one. Apparently when I explained this with a close friend, they shakily replied that they had made one on accident.

Interesting, to say the least.

Wait so if you're not interested in making one why are you here?

Not that it matters, welcome anyway.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Wait so if you're not interested in making one why are you here?

Not that it matters, welcome anyway.

I DO want to make a tulpa, I even had an interesting talk with my psychologist about the phenomenon. He looked at the info, and gave me the go ahead to try - he said it would be interesting for him to see, at least.

Oh cuz you said you begone the process and I just looked up "begone" and DDG said it means you stopped.

So what kind are you making? Personality and form wise.

Also you have a cool psychologist, everyone else only gets blown off by them according to, uh, well, honestly I forget who I heard that from.

Ah, it must have wordfiltered. I meant begun.

Also, I have literally just started... Personality, I'm thinking of the tulpa-to-be as an equal. They'll have some insecurities... but I want them to grow along with me in this process. It certainly won't be apathetic, that's for sure~

Form... I'm not sure whether they should be human, anthro, or the likeness of a Legend of Zelda fairy. I'm thinking about that, and will finalize my decision before I start the TRUE process.

About the psychologist, I think its easier to just mention that he has studied Tibetan psychology before.

Well, when making a tulpa you have to completely flesh out the charatcer and know everything about them, so don't forget that. You're going to really have to know them inside and out.

Well, when making a tulpa you have to completely flesh out the charatcer and know everything about them, so don't forget that. You're going to really have to know them inside and out.

Didn't even question that, and already have a good amount of traits. I'm honestly more visual... so I'm doing form first.

I found this forum while searching around on Tulpa and as many others I do think I recieved it from something MLP related if i remember correctly (happened 2 weeks ago). By reading a printed troll post where some guy told that he was getting opressed by Tupla ponies.

None the less, I did still find the subject intresting and began to search for more "valid" experiences.

So now I'm here and filled with hope since I've always been a deep day(and night)dreamer whom never really appreciated the world for what it is.

And the thought of having something (a friend for life) which may be able to understand and feel me to 100% feels amazingly intriguing.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.