• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

>Daniel Ingram

1327270037327.jpg

Sorry, but it had to be mentioned.

>implying there is only 1 person on the entire earth with the name Daniel Ingram and it's not a coincidence

But seriously, it's two different people with an unfortunate coincidence in names.

Hiya all,

I came from /mlp/. (Don't judge me.)

Someone posted a link there, and I was interested.

I am 5 hours into the personality stage of creating a tulpa;

which is infact Rainbow Dash, with a completely fresh character.

I'm probably the youngest on this forum, being 15, but I think my mind is mature enough to harbour a tulpa.

And hey, its all for science... and pone.

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

Debating whether or not to restart tulpa forcing... ;__;

Nope, jimmy's 14. You got lucky.

Also are there still tulpa threads on /mlp/? We all left that place a little while ago and haven't looked back. I'm afraid to look at them again.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

There are occasional tulpa references, but no threads.

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

Debating whether or not to restart tulpa forcing... ;__;

They all remember tulpae. It usually devolves into laughing and mocking, along with interjections of 'But tulpa aren't actually real are they?'.

Then a little bit of silence. It's glorious.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Nope, jimmy's 14. You got lucky.

Also are there still tulpa threads on /mlp/? We all left that place a little while ago and haven't looked back. I'm afraid to look at them again.

What are you talking about? I still go to /mlp/. I just don't post about tulpae a lot. It's not like making a tulpa suddenly will make me leave.

Also, I'll be sure to look at Jimmy with prejudice now. I knew there was something fishy about his dumbfuckness...

Hi. I discovered the concept of tulpae only yesterday via a 4chan thread which has already disappeared. I tend to be a very skeptical person, but by my reasoning, if MPD is a legitimate psychological condition, then it is not much of a stretch to believe that the human mind is flexible enough to create a tulpa. I've read through the guides and am formulating ideas about what I want my tulpa to be like. To make things interesting, I'm considering randomizing a few traits that humans have no control over (such as her height; I find both extremes of height to be particularly appealing, so she'll probably either be very tall or very short). She'll have an anime-ish appearance, since that will be easier to picture in my head, and I also find anime appearances to generally be a lot more attractive than real people.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore