Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I'm Ned Bigby, and I like big bees.

I'm out of middle school now so I have to find new things to write survival guides for, and hell, why not tulpae?

I just lurk the threads on /mlp/ and i'm not in the irc, so none of you know me.

Hello Mr. Roleplayer, will you be keeping this up long?

We are all mad here

Hi I'm Ned Bigby, and I like big bees.

I'm out of middle school now so I have to find new things to write survival guides for, and hell, why not tulpae?

I just lurk the threads on /mlp/ and i'm not in the irc, so none of you know me.

Hello Mr. Roleplayer, will you be keeping this up long?

No, only for that post.

Damn its gonna cause complications another dude is called ned.

Anyway hi I'm NED

I have the same name on the /mlp/ threads and I was known as cantname on the IRC.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Hey, I'm new. My name is Avalanche. Just started my Tulpa almost a week ago, or about 2 hours of working on it altogether.

I read all the FAQs and such, but I'm still not 100% on what I should be doing to start off.

As of right now, I have been sitting in my room with my eyes closed trying to get a "presence" of my tulpa in the room with me. So far I can get the feeling pretty quickly and I can maintain it easily enough. Thing is I'm not sure if this is leading anywhere or if I'm just wasting my time.

What do? I figure I want to start off with a personality first and let the form build itself around that.

frt

>What do? I figure I want to start off with a personality first and let the form build itself around that.

Seems like a fine idea to me.

Personally, I'm working on personality until I get some form of sentience, then move on to the senses. Do whatever works for you.

But am I going about the personality the right way? Is there a wrong way to do it?

I read some blogs and things and one of them mentions getting a list of base emotions and attributes, ending up with about 75-100 and thinking about each for half an hour, which would total 16 hours or so.

Is that a good idea? Is it too much?

frt