Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello.

I'm Josh, that one guy from the thing. You know, with the stuff.

I am yet another curious lurker from /mlp/. Saw this site mentioned and here I am.

I have so many questions..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, my name is SSaint. I found this place via the IRC, which I found via /mlp/'s less inbred cousin, Ponychan. Anyways, I am pretty much the most naturally talented and beautiful person I know, and you've probably heard of me on, like, tons of internet forums... you know, if you hang out on those lame things. Whatever.

Anyways that was my introduction post. You might want to screencap it.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Hi guys, my name is SSaint. I found this place via the IRC, which I found via /mlp/'s less inbred cousin, Ponychan. Anyways, I am pretty much the most naturally talented and beautiful person I know, and you've probably heard of me on, like, tons of internet forums... you know, if you hang out on those lame things. Whatever.

Anyways that was my introduction post. You might want to screencap it.

You're so adorable, I just wanna pinch your lil' cheek!

I year ago possibly more, I confined with one of my friends that I wanted to see if I could force a hallucination out of habit, to create a character that I could talk with and that will generally help me by giving a second opinion or accessing my unconscious. Imagine my surprise when almost recently I discovered that this practice not only exists but has been used for a long time.

I was even more surprised to find that the method mentioned was exactly how I imagined I would have to do it but hadn't due to being discouraged at the lack of information. But I feel now I can actually try it.

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?

Hi there.

Well, there is a thread where I'm supposed to explain how i got here, so let's focus on the other insiginificancies:

My father is a crazy hermit that loves buddhist stuff and was totally excited about me trying this. Nevermind his bipolar disorder.

I like my nickname. A lot. Simply for what it means. If I wasn't disillusioned about it,being a Vagabond would be my dream life.

What else could i say about myself?

I effin' LOVE cats! (Is swearing allowed in here? )

So, yeah, I won't post much at first, but in time, I'll find my way. ^_^

Ummmm...Hello every one!

I am Gracenote, a 17 year old musician who is an obsessive brony on the side. I came across this forum Googling what in the world a Tulpa was, ha. I still am in the dark as to how it all works and what not, so I decided to join this forum in hopes that it will help me with information and such. I want to make a pony tulpa some day.

Oh God, I lol'd at the Vagabond nickname. Welcome to the forums, anyway.