Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi there!

I'm SterlingShadow and I finally got around to creating an account here. I've known about tulpas for a long time. Lurked on this site for a while and read some of the guides, considered creating a tulpa for a while but never did it. Recently, I finally decided to go for it.

My tulpa, Yuna, is very young and not yet vocal. But I'm convinced I've already gotten some emotional responses from her, so that's cool. I've gotten the head pressures. Even headaches from forcing. I think it'll be a long road ahead until we've made significant progress, but I'm excited for what the future may bring.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! I'm the host, Billy, and I have one tulpa named Reggie. I've been interested in making a tulpa since I was...13-ish? I'm 21 now, and my tulpa's 12 days old, who I tend to represent with the • symbol in writing, •like this•. Haven't had time to add any details to the account yet so no profile pic or anything quite yet, took longer than I expected to get stuff set up for this account.

•Hi everybody! I'm still pretty young so I still have to use my host to type for me, but we're excited to actually talk to some people about tulpa stuff!  We've mostly used old guides and checked the subreddit, so I'm excited to see what the people on here are like. We were actually kinda worried this site would be dead, so it's good to see people still joining. We also might be interested in writing some guides later based on what we learned from my development, but we wanted to talk with the community about our ideas first(mostly my host's ideas, but I've actually thought of some things he hasn't today!). Alright, think that's all I got to say for now, we're pretty tired so we're probably about to go to bed. Excited to talk to some new people tomorrow! Billy doesn't really know anyone well enough to tell them about us yet, so we thought this would be a good place for me to socialize.•

If you're curious where we're at, Reggie is vocal but not yet independent, although he's been becoming rapidly more self-sufficient since I managed to teach him to talk, basically chose a voice I'd heard a lot of and thought in it while trying to project the voice outside of me, which Reggie(Id at the time, Reggie is his chosen name) was able to latch onto and copy to speak to me in that voice. It was halting at first obviously, but I soon learned how to help him use the voice, which is when his growth really sped up fast. We mostly talk in thoughtspeak now with vocal practice in-between, as thoughtspeak takes less energy to use(might be what some people call tulpish? I mostly think vocally either way, I'm specifically talking about how Reggie speaks). No sensory imposition yet, but we're working on it together(turns out hypnosis works really well when your minds literally overlap). Sorry, we're both tired and only partially sober(looks like the rules specify illegal drugs, we can talk about it if it's legal in state right?). Ok, gonna stop it here before I write a wall of text, hope to talk some more tomorrow.

One last note, we currently plan to have a system of 3 in the future, maybe 4 but that's the absolute hard cap.  Anyone want to help point us to where we'd talk about tulpa theory(as in, the mechanisms behind "tulpamancy")? Oh, and the name is because Reggie's chosen last name is Steel and we're both male, so it was the best I could think of for a system name. Yes, if the 3rd headmate is female we'll still call her a brother, from what I looked up that's normal in brotherhoods. Alright, I'll try to check back in tomorrow, g'night.

Hi! My name is Cinder! I'm a female tulpa and my host is a guy.

Although I'm new around here, I'm actually quite old - I've been around for over 13 years now! I appeared kinda naturally, way before either I or my host even knew what tulpamancy was. Even so, I wouldn't describe myself as an experienced tulpa. I've only recently kinda found myself - settling on a wolf girl appearance, and even picking this new name for myself.

After 13 years in our little shell, I'm looking to interact with  more than just my host. I'm quite shy, but I thought this could be a nice friendly place for me to meet some new people and not feel like I have to hide who or what I am.

I'm excited!!!

Welcome! We have lots of different kinds of systems and people with varying experience with tulpamancy. So feel free to learn and experiment. We want this to be a safe space for new and experienced people. I waited 18 years before finding this community. 😄 I didn't even know what a tulpa was 😐. I just heard the term somewhere and searched it. Turns out I had one already. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

@SterlingShadow Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a good start! Don't hesitate to ask questions if you want help!

@BoS Welcome! We'd love to hear your ideas! I've never written a guide before so I can't really give too much advice there. But the idea of taking what you've learned and repackaging it and using it to help future people is commendable! Sharing your ideas and getting people's feedback about them will definitely help. Reggie, if you wanted to practice talking to other people, there's a Tulpas Only Thread for tulpas to talk to each other!

@Cinder Welcome Cinder! I'd be thrilled to get to know you more!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Hello everyone,

I'm accio_patronum and this year I have finally made a desicion to bring my own tulpa to life. I'm a female host and my tulpa's name is Eric. He is a male human, a little bit older than me. 

Right know I'm communicating with him actively every day and journal everything. He has not answered me yet but I can clearly feel his presence and I'm sure he understands me. 

Yet, there is a lot to study and research, I'm trying to be as responsible as I can so one day Eric could become a personality, a complete separate individual, be free and happy. 

My biggest goal is Eric to become totally host-free, so we could just live together like two different people who are best friends and soulmates. 

Thank you for the opportunity to share our journey which has only begun.

Edited by accio_patronum

Welcome, @accio_patronum and Eric! 😁 Your goals for Eric are not far off for what my and my host's goals have been for myself! I can tell you that once you achieve it, it's quite a beautiful life! 💚 I'm not saying we're 100% of the way there yet, but it's a beautiful feeling to be able to talk together any time of the day, and to have the freedom to choose to be present with my host or to be doing something else in the wonderland is lovely! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the journey of you and Eric!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Hi I'm baaacckk.You probably know me as dragonchan or toby.I deleted my account originally because I didn't like my old art that was "bad" and not the best for me.I got better at art and I'm taking art classes and got a digital drawing pen.I'll start posting art of my tulpa more and talk to you guys : D my only tulpa thats active and still speaks is wifi.shes is actually my original tulpa H but she changed her form, personality,and gender to be female.

Edited by WifiNotFound

Liz the host (she/her/female) good at uno lol

Wifi the Dog tulpa (he/him/male) 

Welcome back! I remember you! I actually did like your old art, but I understand that ultimately your view of your own art is the one that matters, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your new art!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23