Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

10 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Welcome back! I remember you! I actually did like your old art, but I understand that ultimately your view of your own art is the one that matters, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your new art!

I remember you too and thank you 😁

Liz the host (she/her/female) good at uno lol

Wifi the Dog tulpa (he/him/male) 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

6 hours ago, WifiNotFound said:

Hi I'm baaacckk.You probably know me as dragonchan or toby.I deleted my account originally because I didn't like my old art that was "bad" and not the best for me.I got better at art and I'm taking art classes and got a digital drawing pen.I'll start posting art of my tulpa more and talk to you guys : D my original tulpa H changed his name to wifi because we liked how it sounds but my other tulpas stopped talking and responding last year.im probably not going to make anymore tulpas.anyways I'm happy to be back.

Really glad to see you're back! It's such a shame that you deleted your old art, I was very fond of it and thought it looked really nice. You should be proud of everything you make; you poured time, love, and dedication into each piece... that alone makes it worth cherishing.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

7 hours ago, Slipper said:

Really glad to see you're back! It's such a shame that you deleted your old art, I was very fond of it and thought it looked really nice. You should be proud of everything you make; you poured time, love, and dedication into each piece... that alone makes it worth cherishing.

Thank you and I still have some of my old art on Google drive for a reference. : D

Liz the host (she/her/female) good at uno lol

Wifi the Dog tulpa (he/him/male) 

Hi! I'm rxgtex! I've been lurking here for literal years, but have recently made an account for shits and giggles.

Like I said, I've known about tulpamancy and tulpas for god knows how long. I have a tulpa currently, though he'd prefer to keep his info private so--

I'm excited to meet other tulpamancers and tulpas!

Hi I’m a headmate in a system that’s starting her journey in creating a tulpa. My name is Elizabeth! Our body is 18 years old. I’m the only one really interested in tulpamancy so you’ll probably only see me. It’s nice to meet y’all!