Pleeb

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hi.

I'm Lord of Sushi. Despite being a (mild) brony, I actually didn't find out about this site from /mlp/. I decided to browse Ponychan's /oat/ board last Friday because I was really bored and an anon from /mlp/ made a tulpa thread with a link to this site. I then started working on my first tulpa, who I've named Analise, the following day, and I already feel like I'm making actual progress, despite the fact that all I've done so far is visualization, narration, and a bit of personality forcing.

(And no, Analise is not a pony.)

Analise

Born: 5/4/2013

Twilight Sparkle

Born: 6/15/2013

Hong Meiling

Born: 8/28/2013

Keine Kanishirasawa

Born: 9/10/13 (?)

(created by Analise)

My Progress Report

Then what is she? Disembodied consciousness (the best form)?

While I like the idea of a disembodied consciousness, Analise is a human.

Analise

Born: 5/4/2013

Twilight Sparkle

Born: 6/15/2013

Hong Meiling

Born: 8/28/2013

Keine Kanishirasawa

Born: 9/10/13 (?)

(created by Analise)

My Progress Report

Hey everybody. I joined earlier but didn't find this thread until now. Call me Krypt or Epsilon, either's fine. A friend told me about this whole thing about a month ago so I checked it out. Turns out talking to voices in your head for a few years can be a good thing. If you're curious, there's a list on my PR of forms and whatnot. Here's to a continued life with the family that lives in my head, and hello to all of you!

• Hullo, I'm Krypt here and Epsilon in the IRC.
  • "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten." -Lilo & Stitch
  • Our Ohana's Misadventures!

Salutations, various forum members.

I was introduced to this forum just over a week ago when I stumbled upon a video after idly plugging some odd, but familiar, keywords into Google. Although I was startled that the video was precisely about a phenomenon I'd experienced more-or-less accidentally for the last few years, I thought the brony aspect (amongst other things) was tongue-in-cheek. I'm still confused.

Anyway, I'll eventually be subjecting the board—or bored—to my personal account of a tulpa gone rogue, and illustrate the risks of chronic tulpabating. Until then, I'll just make time in my chaotic schedule for garrulous discussion and wanton commentary.

Fare thee well, phantom-forgers.

<3

Sup yo

I'm glad I found this thread before I made my own, and made myself look stupid in front of this whole forum! And it only took me 6 hours to find! Jaykay that was all lurking and studying time. But yeah, here I am. Introducing myself to the world of the internet as Strider/Dermalterious Washington. I'm working on my first tulpa now, Drais. I've got a tumblr, the link is in my sig, it's not 100% updated but I'm about to mass-update it so it's current here in just a while. Excuse my horrible language.

Host: Derm

Tulpa: {Drais} (In progress)

My Tumblr

Guest Anonymous

Oh god, I am so sorry. I totally missed this thread...

Well, some of you may have seen me in my own thread.

I am Kat, 22, student. I am lurking here for quite a while now, but have not yet started tulpaforcing. I have to sort some things out first...