Visualizing and anime/manga tulpa?

Brizzl

Alright guys, I just have a couple of quick questions.

How does one properly choose the tulpa's form? Whenever I try to imagine Kira it seems to deviate-every. time. It's getting annoying for her because everytime I look at her she's different and its not her choice. How do I help her finalize her form? I was thinking about using Kakeli's guide for visualization (basically describe your tulpa in all 5 senses as best as possible written into an essay and then read very carefully.) and maybe putting an anatomy in her. Thoughts?

Now, how does one visualize an anime style tulpa inside the wonderland? Are they shaded like IRL, or is the wonderland a cartoon style, or what?

And then, what are some necessities for a wonderland? Is there anything in particular that I should be sure to include? I'm definitely thinking of a nice house, big bedroom, huge garden, etc.

I'm just so excited to work with Kira. Whenever I think of her I can just tell I'm being loved. It's an amazing feeling. I love her, I really do.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

How does when properly choose the tulpa's form?

This is a loaded question, and the answer to this is that it’s subjective. There’s no right way to go about it, most see having an anime/manga/pony form as a transient stage before deviation inevitably occurs in some way.

It's getting annoying for her because everytime I look at her she's different and its not her choice.

This doesn’t seem to make sense in the tulpa’s perspective. It seems you’re putting words in her mouth of how she feels insecure of her form. If she’s deviating, it’s mostly because you either have a common attachment towards the media-base form that she’s trying to derive from to make herself unique. Or you could have have toonophilia/schediaphilia that she’s aware of and is still aiming for uniqueness.

It will take some time before she has a finalized form. Even if she does have a form she’s consistently in, deviation may be likely to occur. You’ll just have to get used to it until she reaches content for one.

I was thinking about using Kakeli's guide for visualization (basically describe your tulpa in all 5 senses as best as possible written into an essay and then read very carefully.) and maybe putting an anatomy in her. Thoughts?

If you have a natural ability to give sensory descriptions, this method can be just as productive if you can be creative about the process. Aim for other solutions for the sake of versatility though.

Now, how does one visualize an anime style tulpa inside the wonderland? Are they shaded like IRL, or is the wonderland a cartoon style, or what?

It depends on how proficient you are with mind’s eye visualization. The general answer to this is that you’ll notice gradual improvements in visualization over time.

And then, what are some necessities for a wonderland? Is there anything in particular that I should be sure to include? I'm definitely thinking of a nice house, big bedroom, huge garden, etc.

There’s not really any fundamental necessities for a wonderland. It’s merely a place of reference that can be used for interaction with one’s tulpa and engaging in other tulpa-related activities. If you want to remove doubt of what you want to have in it, talk to your tulpa and reach a compromise.

How does when properly choose the tulpa's form? Whenever I try to imagine Kira it seems to deviate-every. time. It's getting annoying for her because everytime I look at her she's different and its not her choice. How do I help her finalize her form? I was thinking about using Kakeli's guide for visualization (basically describe your tulpa in all 5 senses as best as possible written into an essay and then read very carefully.) and maybe putting an anatomy in her. Thoughts?

Choose a form you like, or your tulpa likes, or both. If your tulpa's form is 'unstable' then fix it down: visualise your tulpa with that form until the association is firm.

Whatever you want. You can make your tulpa pseudo-3D, or just 2D over a 3D world, or 2D wonderland or whatever, your choice.

Yeah, like Linkzelda said there's nothing specific that it needs. Persistency, usually, but even that's not universal. So it really just needs you to designate it as a 'wonderland' to be one.

This doesn’t seem to make sense in the tulpa’s perspective. It seems you're putting words in her mouth of how she feels insecure of her form. If she’s deviating, it’s mostly because you either have a common attachment towards the media-base form that she’s trying to derive from to make herself unique. Or you could have toonophilia/schediaphilia that she’s aware of and is still aiming for uniqueness.

I'm not sure man. I asked her about it and she answered using head pressure yes/no previously. She said that she found her appearance constantly changing annoying. Its not like I'm actually trying to base her off of a certain character. More just random anime characters that appear and disappear whenever I think of her. Sometimes she looks like Hatsune Miku, sometime she looks like Misa Amane, and sometimes she looks like characters I've ever seen before. But yeah, pretty sure toonophilia is in effect here. Sounds like I just need to be patient and work everything out. Thanks guys.