Can a tulpa read the thoughts of another tulpa?

Ganymede

If not, how does it work when a tulpa makes another tulpa, who is then assumed by the host?

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

I'm going to assume you mean two tulpas with the same host, and not move this to meta.

If that is what you mean, then I don't really know for sure. My tulpas claim not to be able to read each others' thoughts, but can still think to each other, as I do to them.

I don't know what you mean by "assumed by the host", though.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

If you mean tulpas from the same host, then I'll say yes. Some people have told me that their tulpas are able to read each others thoughts if they try hard enough. I'm just speaking from their experience, though - I haven't had anything like that happen in my head yet.

If you're talking about different hosts, then no.

Yes, that is what I meant.

By "assumed by the host", I meant that if a tulpa is a host to another tulpa, then the original host becomes host to the second tulpa. If that makes sense. So from Host->Tulpa->Tulpa to Tulpa<-Host->Tulpa. I don't know much about how "meta-tulpas" work, but I've read about that happening. I think.

... then I'll yes.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Oh, okay, yeah.

And, well, my second tulpa was in fact made by my first, so. I guess my answer stays the same.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• 7 months later...

I tried this and it was like whatever this thing I'm personally dealing with is was moving the feather and I was staring blankly. It was like I was or am the tulpa... I can just imagine up any character and it's like they're moving the the feather as me and I'm in they're body or something weird like that... So I didn't get the same results, but I did get slightly more confused than usual.