Ask Yuki

Yuki

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy cooking all kinds of things. I'm still a beginner, honestly, but I know a few nice recipes. A thai curry soup that my host's dad taught me to make, which is really spicy and filling, it's a wonderful dish. I know a great meaty pasta sauce, using a mix of canned tomato paste, fresh tomatoes and different meats, including minced meat and catelan sausages. I make a mean fried egg with bacon...

The things I have most trouble with are the basics. Cooking potatoes and vegetables just right, getting proportions and seasoning right. Besides dishes where I can ballpark most things, like the curry and pasta, I tend to end up with something I'm entirely unhappy with because it's not the way I pictured it in advance.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

What is your favorite book in the bible?

Do you prefer yellow mustard or spicy dijon?

Who did you romance in Mass Effect 1?

What is your favorite element on the periodic table?

Do you prefer Intel or AMD processors?

What is your favorite meme?

What are your thoughts on the recent Amtrack train derailment in Pennsylvania?

Who is your favorite Taoist painter?

Did CDPR intentionally downgrade TW3?

Is it worth investing in MJNA stock?

Have you read any books by Bill O'Riley?

Is it true that everyone in the Netherlands is xenophobic?

Humans have been trying to get the respect of the galactic community for 26 years. With that in mind, what are your feelings on being the first human Spectre?

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Does the fact that you changed your title to "Intimidating Person" have anything to do with me?

"A question for Dutch, how does it feel when you're switched with Yuki?"

"What are some things people do on the internet and IRL that annoy you more than anything else?"

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Being anything in your imagination is easy' date=' I'm going to try becoming something real and difficult, seems more rewarding.[/quote']

I think I can understand why do you see being something in the imagination as easier (like being a singer or anything else mimicked from host's world).

Though I wonder: can you see any possible role for a tulpa that doesn't include penetration to a host's world and still is rewarding?

What is your favorite book in the bible?

Do you prefer yellow mustard or spicy dijon?

Who did you romance in Mass Effect 1?

What is your favorite element on the periodic table?

Do you prefer Intel or AMD processors?

What is your favorite meme?

What are your thoughts on the recent Amtrack train derailment in Pennsylvania?

Who is your favorite Taoist painter?

Did CDPR intentionally downgrade TW3?

Is it worth investing in MJNA stock?

Have you read any books by Bill O'Riley?

Is it true that everyone in the Netherlands is xenophobic?

Humans have been trying to get the respect of the galactic community for 26 years. With that in mind, what are your feelings on being the first human Spectre?

The one that forbids wearing mixed fiber clothes. Spicy. Haven't played. Strontium, because stront means shit in Dutch. No preference, but I think Intel makes better high end ones right now. You are the best joke I know. I hope nobody died. I can't say I know many Taoists by name. Yep. No, but a stoma nurse at my work said it's a good idea to invest in Yakult right now. No, I just blindly believe all he says. I'm only xenophobic when it comes to religious fanatics, people with a different skin colour, feminists, homosexuals, transsexuals and people who like different things than me, so I'd say I'm pretty tolerant. I think that I need a reality show to show the galaxy what this planet has to offer, or we can show them Storage Wars.

Does the fact that you changed your title to "Intimidating Person" have anything to do with me?

"A question for Dutch, how does it feel when you're switched with Yuki?"

"What are some things people do on the internet and IRL that annoy you more than anything else?"

Yes, Kiah and I had a good laugh at being called intimidating.

Dutch: Feels like I'm not a part of my body anymore, but I still can't ignore my senses, dunno if you can call it switching. Still have a shit time focusing on anything else than the body and what it's doing.

Yuki: Drama whoring, attention whoring. For solid examples, look at the recent drama threads. People who shit up the community by making it their personal blog and soapbox disgust me, and I think they need to be removed from the community. This should be a place to learn and research tulpas first, and a social hub for tulpas and lonely hosts second, in my eyes. If this doesn't happen, this community will keep attracting drama whores and role players who just hang out here so someone gives them attention, and it makes a mockery of the tulpa phenomenon.

I think I can understand why do you see being something in the imagination as easier (like being a singer or anything else mimicked from host's world).

Though I wonder: can you see any possible role for a tulpa that doesn't include penetration to a host's world and still is rewarding?

Penetration in a host's world? That implies that as a tulpa, you do not have the same human rights that your host has. I consider myself a human, a person. I have just as much a right to use our body to achieve my goals as my host has, and this is autonomy he gave away when he created me. This is not his world, it's our world, and a reasonable host will share their time with the tulpa where it is possible, and conflicts of interest and goals will be resolved reasonably and maturely, by speaking about it. If a tulpa doesn't want to be a part of the real world, there is plenty rewarding stuff they can do. I enjoy making wonderland things for myself, but that's just a hobby. The other tulpa in my head, Sen, has little she wants with the outside world besides getting good at her shooting game. Her main goal in life is to support myself and my host where she can, emotionally and with her friendship. She's always there to talk to and resolve issues, to vent to and confide in. That role is a very powerful and responsible one, and certainly good for all others in a head when taken on. I have a lot of respect for tulpas who do just that, if they make smart choices in what to do to help their headmates.

if they make smart choices in what to do to help their headmates.

1. What do you mean by 'smart choices'?

2. How they can help - do you mean just by talking about it or there's also another possibility to resolve problems?

3. What rewarding could do a tulpa without wonderland and without the need of interfering outside the system?

But who is the one feeling offended by being called fat? And is Dutch MALE or FEMALE? The profile says female but I assume it's Yuki.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

1. What do you mean by 'smart choices'?

2. How they can help - do you mean just by talking about it or there's also another possibility to resolve problems?

3. What rewarding could do a tulpa without wonderland and without the need of interfering outside the system?

1. Things that put the system as a whole on a path to a better, more fulfilling life. choices that in the long run make everyone happier, with constructive habits and less worries. What you call progress and betterment is up to you, but as long as you work towards achieving positive change, I think you're a cool tulpa.

2. You can talk to and motivate others in your head to do certain things, offer to do things yourself or together with them, try to influence emotions and thoughts into a positive direction. That sort of thing.

3. Read 2. That kind of thing seems like it'd be very rewarding, and otherwise, most in-head things don't appeal to me much besides as a method of relaxing and taking time for myself.

But who is the one feeling offended by being called fat? And is Dutch MALE or FEMALE? The profile says female but I assume it's Yuki.

I'm slender and beautiful...

Dutch is a guy, this is my profile, not his.