Is Altering the Tulpa's Base Visual Form Negative?

Well, I have been tulpaforcing for a bout 2 and a half hours now, have some of the personality setup and the like. However I am unsure if I want to keep the same visualization base I had in mind originally.

I was originally going to have a pony tulpa, but I am considering a completely different form now? This is only the base, and I know she will probably deviate, but I guess my question is could changing this impede the process at all?

I haven't seen anything in the guides about this, and maybe it isn't even something I should be worrying about.

I am not actually to visualization yet, so maybe that means I am still (for now) in the green if it could be a problem?

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

I don't really see it being a problem. I have no idea about the form of mine, sometimes I think she is changing it and other times I think it's me. In the end, as long as you are accepting of the fact that form isn't the most important thing then I doubt it's an issue.

Thanks for the help! :)

Good to know it shouldn't bring about any negative effects, I will have to consider it and see what happens.

Guest Albatross_

If you aren't sure, that means you absolutely should not do the form you are considering.

You can make any form that you can think of. I'm sure you can find one that is perfect.

If you aren't sure, that means you absolutely should not do the form you are considering.

You can make any form that you can think of. I'm sure you can find one that is perfect.

I am always so indecisive, but the way you put it makes sense, if I don't feel absolutely right about the form it probably isn't meant to be.

I have a long time to think about it still, so something should come sooner or later.

I started with twilight sparkle

Then i decided on a humanized twilight

Then i went with a straight up human that wasnt like her at all

Then i wanted rainbow dash

Now im back to a human

The only thing that has stayed consistant through this process is most of the personality