Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Thanks, i literally hadn't drawn a face in 10 years before I drew Akai in a bear costume and Breloomancer and myself as bears.

It got a lot better over time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's impressive! Are you on any of the social media art sites like Deviantart? Melian and I have accounts there.

https://www.deviantart.com/mistgod

https://www.deviantart.com/melianmarionette

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Melian's Deviantart  Mistgod's Deviantart

Nope, this forum and Discord (rarely) is enough. My art isn't so spectacular outside this very generous and loving community. Some have commented on Misha and Ashley outside but they were also nice-ish people who already knew me. An artist friend of mine saw everything and merely nodded and said, 'that's nice.'

I like the attention here, but I generally don't seek attention elsewhere or IRL. My physical appearance and presence gets me plenty. It's nice here that people like me without knowing all the details, even given how childish and eccentric I can be. I'd like to be able to be a nice person and not rely on my tall-white-fit-reasonable looking appearance IRL to counterbalance. I mean, someday we're all going to look like a corpse (alive or dead), if we are lucky enough to live that long. I want to be a nice corpse to be around at least for the few people in my life.

I am officially announcing, on behalf of Melian, that Melian still has a proto tulpa (however you say it) in the form of Yoda from Star Wars. He never fully faded or dissipated. He is still active in her dreamscape after she released him from his mini Star Wars wonderland tulpa construction environment. He still hasn't said a word in like two years.

I think we might start forcing Yoda again. Melian has always said it should be easy, because Yoda has the Force. Melian and I get bored of ordinary forcing very quickly, so it might be very slow development. We are going to do it our own way, the way Melian was created, via immersive day dreaming adventures. Melian will bring Yoda along as a side kick.

Maybe he will start talking eventually and show a little more personality. We will stick to not parroting him however, that's the experiment. He has to spontaneously start talking on his own. So far, zippo.

I am advocating nothing except freedom to believe what a person wants to believe and to hold the values they want to hold for the products of their own imagination.  You do your head, I will do mine.  In other words believe whatever bullshit you want to believe, but don't expect me to believe it.  I don't create my opinions concerning my imagination based on  how my private thoughts will insult or offend other people in the real world.  

That's why I find it incredibly full of cringe that people have a problem with things like waifus.  

I was considering making a harem of tulpa slave women.  I was pondering today how awesome that would be.  I see nothing unethical at all or immoral in creating a harem of tulpa slave wives.

EDIT: Please note I am not seeking, nor do I need, anyone's evaluation of my moral character based upon my imagination and my beliefs concerning my imagination.  It's totally irrelevant to anything that really matters to me.  Don't waste your keystrokes on lecturing me about morals and ethics concerning thoughtforms.  Save that for the gullible newbies.

Now I see a possible issue with your wording, and I picture a little boy with a stick staring at a wasp's nest. Mom and Dad are approaching slowly, 'don't do it Johnny'

You know what Johnny says, 'I can do whatever I want.'

*poke poke*

My point is, you don't have to use all these odd scenarios, phrases like 'tulpa sex slave' and that sort of thing. It's just not civil. At the very least contain it here.

Having that sort of language just isn't appropriate when it's obviously going to offend and ruin people's day. If you must say it, say it here in your sanctioned bubble of whatever.

Peace.

Please do not lecture us on what Mistgod can write and not write. It's really stupid to censor words like "tulpa sex slaves." I see no reason why Mistgod's views should be limited only to the Confessions thread. Other peoples have unpopular or unconventional views as well. I have never seen a rule anywhere that says Mistgod-Melian opinions have to stay in the dungeon.

What are peoples so afraid of?

By the way, Mistgod was being serious.

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

We treat tulpas like people here. Just because you don't doesn't mean anyone else is okay with proposing they have no rights as people. The entire goal of this forum is to change what someone has from "Just a person you imagine" to "a living, thinking companion". Forcing them to be a "sex slave" or something is not okay on a basic moral level. Anyone can do whatever they want in their mind, but like torturing small animals, the thought processes and values behind the actions reflect and shape who you are - poorly. It's highly looked down upon because people that do these things, even if not to other human beings, are generally going to be less likable or stable in the long run.

Imagining having sex with a celebrity and purposely creating a "living, thinking" sex slave are two very different concepts. This isn't hard to grasp. And saying these things as an act of defiance is only going to get you banned again, because it's not pleasant or helpful to hear in any way, really the opposite.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't believe thoughtforms have any rights in my head. Your tulpas can have rights in your head if you want them too. Melian I treat very much like a person. But that's because it just feels right to me with her. I could easily make a sex slave if I wanted to and I doubt Melly would care (I doubt I ever would, I really don't need it that bad even though it is a great idea).

My tulpas, if I make any, have no rights. I believe they are imaginary and figments of my imagination. I can't understand why you are so worried about what goes on in my head. It's my brain, not yours.

I don't believe in tulpa or thoughtform ethics and morals. I think the entire concept is ridiculous.

My tulpas, if I make any, have no rights.  I believe they are imaginary and figments of my imagination.  I can't understand why you are so worried about what goes on in my head.  It's my brain, not yours.

Your mind, but all of our forum, and what goes on here reaches a lot of people. You obviously offended plenty almost immediately, which might explain to you why I care about what gets posted around in the long-term. I care about helping people and keeping the forum alive to make sure it reaches as many as possible - making people upset will drive them away from the forum, and I'd rather not have that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

I don't believe in tulpa or thoughtform ethics and morals.  I think the entire concept is ridiculous.

I believe the exact opposite so we are just gonna have to agree to disagree.

I believe many of us here share the view that the "host" is just the first thoughtform in a body, barring permanent switching or fragmentation or something else happening.

Systems that figure out switching often report that their opinion on being the boss of the body or primary host, whatever, changes. Their entire perspective on self, identity and maybe even consciousness changes. They realize that the others in their head can actually arrive in a state in which they have more power or authority over the body than they do. At that point, what do you think is likely to happen if someone has been an absolute tyrant to them? People with DID and to some extent, PTSD, do often switch without meaning to or even wanting to. Real hard to not see thoughtforms as something 'more' when you find yourself just a passenger in 'your' body or worse, black out and get told things that 'you' did, especially if they were negative.

Anyway.. not trying to be preachy, just explaining personal viewpoint and source of conflict.

Random side note, I know someone who says they use dream magic myself and I think I understand where you are coming from, based on a viewpoint of ironclad and absolute beliefs being powerful.