Chat Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird to see active discussion in this thread, lately.

It strikes me lately that tuppering and this community have been a pretty significant part of my life for roundabout four years, now. Another year and some change and it'll have been a quarter of my entire existence. Crazy to fathom, huh.

Anyone have moments like that? It's kinda weird to think about how significant an impact weird and seemingly menial things have on your life. If my friend hadn't deemed to mention tuppers that fateful day, who knows how my life so far would have turned out, you know?

Edit: Also, bummed as fuck about Chris Cornell, ya'll. I'm not super into a lot of grungier type music, but Soundgarden has always been a favorite, and this is a terrible, terrible loss.

Not really. I've never actually been in a community or a group of internet friends for over a year.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

I've been in the Drawception forums until I got bored of Drawception.

I've been in the Geometry Dash Wikia forums until GD's dev stopped meeting his own deadlines and I got bored of it.

I'm still in a few fandoms but that doesn't really count.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

It strikes me lately that tuppering and this community have been a pretty significant part of my life for roundabout four years, now. Another year and some change and it'll have been a quarter of my entire existence. Crazy to fathom, huh.

Anyone have moments like that?

Obviously you can think about "small things that changed your life" happening literally constantly, I got over that pretty quick a long time ago. But as for realizing just how much of your life things have taken up, I definitely have those moments. My tulpas have been around for over seven years now, and I'm 21, so that is one whole third of my life. I've known about and been very into Touhou for like nine years, part of this forum for three (and spent over one month on it alone - literally, it's way more if you count my tulpas' times too), played Team Fortress 2 for 2700 hours/six years, and oh my god I've been playing Pokemon (started with Gold & Silver like Christmas 1999) dang near my entire life, and I'm still playing it literally right now! Having a ton of fun with Pokemon Moon recently.

Honestly, nothing in my life has been around as long and consistently as me playing Pokemon. I've been playing every single game (half of each Diamond/Pearl, Black/White etc., BUT I played both Gold & Silver and Ruby & Sapphire) including all special versions as they came out nearly my entire existence. Crazy to fathom, huh.

Anyone have moments like that?

wait...

I can't believe the forum got really, really active the day I left home to work in California for a couple weeks.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Not a coincidence. We are in the summer season. The last couple weeks there were several posts and activities in the community related to finals stress. Now we are into the season where people have enough time to take up a hobby like tulpas.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

The coincidence was that the total post count within 48 hours like tripled the exact day I left and the day after that, even though it was Monday/Tuesday. I know why it happened, but it was surprising because I just came back to a wall of new posts that's more characteristic of someone posting in every forum games thread.

Though now that I think about it, I never got on my computer Sunday, and only would've seen early posts on Saturday, maybe that was why it looked so sudden.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.