Chit-Chat Corner: Guilty Pleasures!

SomethingDire

*worriedly looks at you* why would plying video games for the story would be a guilty pleasure? Is it because all yo' classmates talk about how cool the graphics are and how smooth the animation is? Wuss wrong wi' that?

I also read and write fo' fun! Why's that a guilty pleasure?

I also like to roleplay! Lots of people do, too.

I don't have.. Empathy.. But that's a whole 'nutha level.

I'm also a kissless virgin.

I'm not a straight A student, (Always been more of an A+ one-- lmao no) but I also like rap. I mean, hell. Half these stuff atre just things that people do! Why'd you be guilty 'bout them?

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why I didn't just link this instead of Nero's Day at Disneyland, eight pages ago. When I'm upset at something (such as horrible password recovery systems I'mlookingatyouApple or horribly worded college homework sites I'mlookingatyouPearson), I like to listen to Gabber, which as far as I can tell is a genre of music akin to breakcore/speedcore/that crap, accompanied by either unpleasant vocals or blaring sounds of some kind. I mean, they sound alright to me and to the other weirdos who like the genre, but lol they're the definition of unpleasant to others methinks.

(1:16 this is a genre of garbage with a beat)

(That's the most grating example I usually link people, but for a better example of something more akin to music,

)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 2 weeks later...

Food. I can eat an entire pizza no problem. I sometimes do. It's really bad. All those boxes and cookies and stuff that are meant to be eaten over a long period of time I just eat in once sitting.

No, I don't get aroused while doing this. I do get aroused when swallowing ice cubes however (presumably other large things as well, but I'm too scared to try).

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Food. I can eat an entire pizza no problem. I sometimes do. It's really bad. All those boxes and cookies and stuff that are meant to be eaten over a long period of time I just eat in once sitting.

No, I don't get aroused while doing this. I do get aroused when swallowing ice cubes however (presumably other large things as well, but I'm too scared to try).

I can eat an entire box of baklavas. If you don't know what those are, look them up. Each one is a calorie bomb.

I like butts for some reason. I like my own butt. Is that weird?

Heeeeeeell naw. I LOVE butts. I like them toned, jiggly, big, small, I like everrrryyyy butt if they're healthy. I even like the flat, more-bone-then-flesh ones. There's something about the way pelvis bones protrude. (Of course, I'm not talking about concentration-camp thin here. I'm talking about naturally skinny people.)

Guest Anonymous

A good fit butt is the best by far, but bouncy butts are nice too. I have no preference on female or male butts. Both are fantabulously buttastic.

A good fit butt is the best by far, but bouncy butts are nice too. I have no preference on female or male butts. Both are fantabulously buttastic.

I agree! Both female and male butts are nice.

by the way, I like my own butt too. I don't think there's anything weird about that XD

Guest Anonymous

I sometimes squeeze or grope my own butt.

Now this will blow yer mind. When I squeeze and grope my own butt, I imagine I can "feel" my butt. I kinda like it. It's rather firm and toned but still soft and girly. Yeah. Now my host and I work collaboratively in visualizing my form and any sensations related to my form. So we kinda enjoy me groping my own butt together cause he gets all that I am getting from it. Yep. I base what I feel about my own butt on what Davie already knows about how a girl's butt feels if she is well formed and in great shape. Yes, he has plenty of tactile experience with female butts and he is proud to have me tell you such. Hee hee A vivid imagination has many layers to it.

In short we squeeze and grope my imaginary butt together. Is that guilty pleasure TMI?