1. 1. What clothes do you wear?

• No clothes
    • A lot of clothes/accessories
    • One set of clothes
    • I change my clothes
    • I created/chose my clothes
    • I copied my clothes from somewhere
    • I sometimes wear clothes, sometimes not

Ré wears gray and black faded flat checkered shoes (Think like converses but less hipster), dark blue jeans, a slim belt with a checkerboard pattern, a green short sleeved, soft fabric shirt, green eyes, short blonde hair aaaaaaaaaaand formerly a gray "Newsboy"-esque hat.

I say formerly because it seems she wanted a Red Beret instead. It looks pretty cool on her,actually. XD

One thing I noticed after accepting her change:

Red Beret. O.o

Well played, Ré. Very clever. XD

Listen to my story. This may be my last chance.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still visualizing the body, so currently nothing. Since I am modeling her after a Demon's Souls character, I plan on first giving her a set-up I was fond of in Demon's Souls, which you can see me wearing

Such a tragic ending to that video.

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Luke is an android with no real naughty bits so he just considers his armor/skin his clothes. He sometimes will wear clothes sort of mockingly or playfully, but not often. Same goes for Jaden, he only wears clothes for fun I suppose.

QB thinks clothes are a stupid idea. He's never worn any and doesn't intend to. But that's really kind of obvious, I don't see why a quadruped would.

Also: Lol, tupper wear.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Linda tends to switch between a grey t-shirt with a green star in the center and a grey hoodie, paired with navy blue sailor-esque shorts. I don't think she's ever worn shoes, might have forced a pair of sandals once or twice.

Nakedness is fun and all, but Uzo has gotten more and more envious of clothes in general. One of these days he'll show up in a t-shirt and I guarantee it'll look completely out of place. Also hilarious.

Nothing. My tupper has never shown any indication of wanting clothes, so why the fuck not.