I've visualized my tulpa now what?

So i've visualized my tulpa (my second day) and i've decided that i want the tulpa to decide it's own personality so that it can be as free as possible and i gave her no rules, but know that i visualized it how do i get her to be sentient? And how would i know if it was my tulpa trying to talk with me?

This subject has been covered by nearly every guide out there, since it's the basics of tulpamancy.

I highly recommend Kiahdaj's Guide. Try searching it up.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

The tulpa is not the actual form. Just like you are not exclusively represented by your body, and what defines you as a person is how you're like inside. Your thoughts, personality, penchants and the likes all contribute to define an identity. That being said, visualization may be helpful at early stages, but it is typically wiser to focus on active forcing and things such as narration, so that the tulpa's capacities to think and reason develop with your aid at first, and on their own upon further development in time.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

The tulpa is not the actual form. Just like you are not exclusively represented by your body, and what defines you as a person is how you're like inside. Your thoughts, personality, penchants and the likes all contribute to define an identity. That being said, visualization may be helpful at early stages, but it is typically wiser to focus on active forcing and things such as narration, so that the tulpa's capacities to think and reason develop with your aid at first, and on their own upon further development in time.

I second this. But people's advice probably won't be enough for you to fully grasp the depth of this subject. Go through guides to start forming a path that will suit both you and your tulpa, says I.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

So i've visualized my tulpa (my second day) and i've decided that i want the tulpa to decide it's own personality so that it can be as free as possible and i gave her no rules, but know that i visualized it how do i get her to be sentient? And how would i know if it was my tulpa trying to talk with me?

It's fine to skip personality if you don't feel as if there's any use for it, but I'm sure you can still throw some visualization practice in there. There might be details you want to improve here and there, and it's always nice to have a vivid image of their form to recall. Aside from that, you should be narrating (talking to your tulpa) as often as possible. Make sure that you direct your thoughts to the tulpa, sort of like reading a book to someone.

Just as a quick note, though, you might at some points need to make some executive decisions and give them at least some basic traits and what not, otherwise there might not be enough substance for anything to get done. It sounds like you're going to be careening into a catch 22 since without sentience, it would be hard for them to choose/develop a personality, and vice versa.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie