• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

From Urban Dictionary

prick

1. a penis

2. derogatory term used to sum up the existance of a worthless asshole

That prick stole my girlfriend.

Mistgod is the kind of person who would hate dogs because they're wonderful and loyal. He hates all that is good with the world.

(If you can't tell, this is obviously a joke. I don't think he literally hates everything good.)

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

I don't think you should eat dogs, if something more.. not that is available. But maybe they just eat like, strays/ownerless ones walking the streets? Well, I personally believe even eating rabbits is kind of messed up at this point in human evolution. We're at a point where, in most developed countries, there's no reason to eat so many animals except that we want to. It's fair enough, humans kind of "won" the right to do whatever they like with the Earth. But we aren't really following our own self-created moral code. People keep the actual killing and preparation of meat far from their minds for the most part.

For those that don't, especially those who raise their own stock or rely heavily on animals to not starve, that's just nature. But either way I guess humans can do whatever they want, yeah? The animals can't and won't complain, because they've already lost the predator vs. prey game. It's only the humans that feel bad.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Eating something like a dog seems cruel because we keep them as pets, and I hope you can understand that. Surely you understand why we wouldn't eat animals we're affectionate for. I wouldn't eat my sister. Also, my sister and dog weren't bred for me to eat them.

In some ways, I understand vegetarianism. I'm not a vegetarian. I get it, though.

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod is the kind of person who would hate dogs because they're wonderful and loyal. He hates all that is good with the world.

(If you can't tell, this is obviously a joke. I don't think he literally hates everything good.)

I have never tried dog (yet).  I have eaten a lot strange things in my world travels, but never a dog.   I don't hate all that is good with the world, I just enjoy being a contrary jerk wad and raining on everyone's parade once in a while.  I am not sure why I am like that.  I think it's not really cynicism as much as pointing out the ridiculous things that I notice and the stupidly outrageous edges to humanity.  For instance national dog day in one country and dogs for dinner in another.  I like other peoples dogs as long as they aren't barking or pooping in my yard.  I don't own a dog because I would be an irresponsible master.

Eating something like a dog seems cruel because we keep them as pets, and I hope you can understand that.

Me? We personally judge this stuff on a "What is their capacity to think and feel?" basis, which is basically like fish to chickens to rabbits to cats and dogs. But that's pretty subjective and biased so it's not what we say really. Also we'll eat whatever we feel like eating anyways. Which means we don't like large amounts of meat (a typical burger is borderline, a steak or something very beef-y is too much, chicken is fine). But they're just our personal morals tailored to us. How we explain them as a template for other people to apply to themselves is different.

Uhh. Yes I understand why people don't like the idea of eating cats or dogs. But obviously, in places where they do that, they don't feel that way. So I was just being kinda neutral on the subject right?

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous

Me? We personally judge this stuff on a "What is their capacity to think and feel?" basis, which is basically like fish to chickens to rabbits to cats and dogs. 

Pigs are really smart.  They are probably as smart as dogs.  Yet we all love pork.  Well, most of us love bacon and pork.

I just enjoy being a contrary jerk wad and raining on everyone's parade once in a while.

That legitimately might make you an asshole. I hope you've thought about that. Maybe you don't care.

Pigs are really smart.  They are probably as smart as dogs.  Yet we all love pork.  Well, most of us love bacon and pork

But they're bred to be eaten right now, and it's culturally acceptable. I really don't mind if people eat dog because it's acceptable in their culture, and it's really no different than eating a dog like you said because pigs are really smart. I would probably even try eating dog to be honest.