It's Pronounced Nit-ee-oh

Procron X

I do not go out of my way to try any meats or generally once-living things (yogurt isn't included there!). I'll eat most "normal" meats like chicken or beef if it's offered to me, and I guess I would eat fish if it was too but.. I think fish makes us sick. But uhm, no rabbits. I couldn't handle seeing someone eat a rabbit in person. I might get a little uncomfortable when people just talk about eating them but it's not too bad.

But I think most of us in this system would sooner starve than eat a rabbit.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I think most of us in this system would sooner starve than eat a rabbit.

I would rather starve than eat a dog for probably the same reason.

Wolf tulpas and all that.

Sol: It's entirely hypocritical to eat a pig, as somebody mentioned, if you wouldn't eat a dog... and yet this is one case in which I'll happily be labeled a hypocrite.

Chalk it up as an aversion to cannibalism if you like.

Though if we were starving...

Luna: no. Just... no, Sol. Hush.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Being a mess myself; I enjoy messes. Thoroughly. Extremely. I especially liked that one part when you flirted with Mistgod. I don't recognize laughing so hard at an .info thread ever before.

If I had it in me, I'd start a discussion or something. But I don't. So I'll just stalk this thread without a drop of mercy until someone else with an idea comes along.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

I especially liked that one part when you flirted with Mistgod. I don't recognize laughing so hard at an .info thread ever before.

All the good guys are married or straight or both. Too bad... That gray hair really gets me going.

So I'll just stalk this thread without a drop of mercy until someone else with an idea comes along.

Feel free to say anything you feel like. This thread is lawless, like the wild west. At least, until the mods stop me.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

All the good guys are married or straight or both. Too bad... That gray hair really gets me going.

Old men, eh? What can I say, I like them too. Like them even better when they are filthy rich and have stage-three lung cancer. Massive turn on.

Feel free to say anything you feel like. This thread is lawless, like the wild west. At least, until the mods stop me.

Oh, okay then. I'm pretty sure mods won't stop you unless the main topic is about obscure fetishes. Which will become the main topic, at some point. But not now.

So, Nit-ee-oh. I really like your lime green hair. Any specific reason you keep it that way?

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Bloggie fun threads in the Lounge making the forum more interesting and socially dynamic? NO, for the love of the gods please say it isn't so! We need more bloggie-fun-random-topic threads in Lounge! This one has a central theme of all things Niteo. I will say in response to the brief discussion above about flirting with Mistod, it surprisingly made me feel uncomfortable. Mistgod was mildly amused but couldn't respond in kind much cause he is loyally married and don't go there. I am allowed to be flirty cause I am sorta imaginary (there is Mistgod-Melian logic in there just go with it). Anyways, I am not used to peoples flirting with my hostie and that was weird. I like felt...jealous or almost or something weirdly like that. Like I wasn't the one getting the attention so what the hell gives? It's just off somehow.

Anyways, green hair. Yeah I wanna know bout the green hair too. Oh and why do you glow Niteo? Are you radioactive?