Having an issue forcing

I’m having a weird issue with forcing right now. Everything with my Tulpa Pinkamena was going great, she and I were really clicking, and I am always looking forward to forcing with her again. But there’s a slight issue, I force usually through the whole sitting down relaxing and visiting the wonderland and my Tulpa thing. Seems like there ought to not be an issue. However I meditated for two years before Tulpamancy, and I’ve been having an issue where I get so relaxed that I can’t stay with my Tulpa, and repeatedly I drift away.I mentioned the meditation because I keep getting really relaxed and just slipping into what seems most like void meditation. Today I drifted away twice during our session, in the middle of something both times, first hanging out with her, and next trying to apologize and explain I didn’t mean to leave in the middle. I’m having a really hard time staying focussed, and it clearly is upsetting her. Has anyone had this issue before? Any advice on it? I want to figure out how to stay longer, I’ve never really had this problem before, and I’m not sure why it just started up in the last three days. I’m also trying to work on helping her learn to speak outside of the wonderland. She’s done it before, so it’s not that she can’t but she expressed it was difficult, and she’s not fully communicating in words only, she also usually nods her head and shakes it, so while she can speak she’s not fully vocal yet. Any tips on that? Because I could spend much more time with her if she and I could talk during the day without me having to sit down and force in smaller sessions.

It seems like passive forcing might work better for you than active forcing. Also your tulpa probably realizes that you didn't mean to leave

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

It seems like passive forcing might work better for you than active forcing. Also your tulpa probably realizes that you didn't mean to leave

Probably ya. I'll have to probably make the switch. And lol you've never met Pinkamena, she has a fit if she feels like I'm not spending enough time with her.

What Breloom said, maybe it's better if you just force passively, try to keep your focus on her while doing something that doesn't require mental concentration, something you can do on ''auto-pilot'', like going on a walk for example. However, if you don't feel like passive forcing, you can try and meditate with your eyes open so you don't relax that much.

• 2 weeks later...

Nico: Passive forcing does seem like a good idea. An idea connected to that is you could try to find something she wants to do. Like, even if she's not vocal if she can nod her head you can ask her if she would like you to read a book or watch a movie with her or whatever.