Break dem rules ("That was the best way to enter hell!" -Miichu))

Tanaka Kanade

)5 is the 5th digit of pi. Your post must include, in standard algebraic notation, a move that would be a legal response to a chess move in the previous post. If no such move is present, or if the last move caused checkmate or a stalemate, just make a move from a starting position. Obviously, we'll alternate black and white. Don't know why chess hasn't modernized to blue vs red. Anyways, 1. d4

https://vocaroo.com/i/s10z24RiSoFX

##Lumi Jean-luc's rule is great I have no idea what you're talking about

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

)5 is the 5th digit of pi. Your post must include, in standard algebraic notation, a move that would be a legal response to a chess move in the previous post. If no such move is present, or if the last move caused checkmate or a stalemate, just make a move from a starting position. Obviously, we'll alternate black and white. Don't know why chess hasn't modernized to blue vs red. Anyways, 1. d4

https://vocaroo.com/i/s10z24RiSoFX

##Lumi Jean-luc's rule is great I have no idea what you're talking about

## this is amazing, my life is complete. I'll make a response once I get back from work

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

## Might as well give me a loss here and now just for how out of the game I am

## Well that's easy, just make stupid rules like "Your post must not contain any words that start with 'herpasnoffle-' and end with '-ogalous'."

Sorry, let me rephrase. I'm trying to add rules that make getting as far as possible as fun as possible, not pointless nor super exclusive. I don't know how to play Chess and I don't know how to "hash" things... And I'm not learning for this thread

But yes. Cornelia's post proves we'd yet to go far enough to reach said point.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

## Someone either needs to take the hit and break the rules on purpose.. or be brave enough to actually follow them. Won't be me, though

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

##i was just about to make a response, but I need to know, what piece did you move to d4? Since you didn't mention a piece that that mean you broke the rule?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

)6 Your post must not contain any words that start with 'herpasnoffle-' and end with '-ogalous'.

Yes, really. 'Cause apparently, I'm trying too hard to "win".

Think we'll make it to 9?

2. d5

Google has a very solid color scheme, which uses the four colors blue, red, yellow, and green.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1UKWC8asE1C

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

##i was just about to make a response, but I need to know, what piece did you move to d4? Since you didn't mention a piece that that mean you broke the rule?

## in standard algebraic notation, no piece is mentioned when you move a pawn

## And Lumi if you're still reading this you might find it really rewarding to research standard algebraic notation

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

Obviously, we'll alternate black and white.

2. d5

Nope! You were thinking about 1...d5, though if you were paranoid that that's technically not standard, I didn't make a rule against posting multiple moves, so 1. d4 d5 would have worked

## Real talk: here's a rule amendment that might make people like Lumi happy, assuming people pay enough attention to the leaderboards to care. Losses will be counted the same, but when someone breaks your rule, you get 1 point for each rule that was posted. Conversely, if no one responds to your rule after 48 hours, you "win" but you only get 1 point and we start over. Does that sound appealing? Kanade-chan already gave that rule her blessing

1) You must mention

Ellen Page

at least once per post, but each time you do, you must hide her name, either the way I just did, or with a hidden tag:

[hidden]Ellen Page[/hidden]

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]