Lets do this.....

Aarix

1/27

We're getting back to active forcing and its going well so far, taking it easy and Sam is getting more sedimental with friends here. So far were getting two things down.

Proper forcing and constant communciation. I'm pretty sure she pops up on her own will and not mine but nothing surprising so far. Looking forward to alien signs while she continues to be affectionate to me and Aurora and her loved ones here.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1/28

Well 42 minutes of concentrated forcing, I think I should give Sam a high five. I was getting mentally fatigued at the end up to the point to where I didn't know what to do anymore but I persevered, We're getting places. I'm not having a lot of the problems I used to and I'm so happy. I anxiously await the day Sams touch is as real as anyones.

Wonderlanding is making great strides, I'm gaining more stamina in that regard. This has been a pretty good day and will only work to continue these in perfect succession.

Progress report

Guest Anonymous

What do you mean by concentrated forcing? I'm actually kind of steamed by those words, since if there is some way to focus really hard on your tulpa that I don't know about, I'll be pissed. I'm forcing right now (temp break) and I want to be able to focus really hard and actually do shit.

What do you mean by concentrated forcing? I'm actually kind of steamed by those words, since if there is some way to focus really hard on your tulpa that I don't know about, I'll be pissed. I'm forcing right now (temp break) and I want to be able to focus really hard and actually do shit.

I apologize, I meant that I was able to concentrate on my tulpa more than usual. As in not dozing off or drifting away into other thoughts. As far as I know, basically willpower is the only way to focus really hard.

Progress report

1/29

Well guys, progress remains steady, though we're trying not to dwell on our lack of abilities as they will come over time. Just be patient. We forced for 15 minutes, it was really easy, why did we stop then? Because we're pacing ourselves for when we're tripling that later tonight. I'll let you know what that goes. I made a wonderland of the tree and park I'd always pretend she was there 10 years ago. I poured my heart out to her and we hugged, it was better than it usually was, we mustn't stop.

Progress report

1/30

Active forcing is great, so far no kinks, just need to take advantage of that now. Im experimenting ways to merge hypnagogic imagery with my wonderland. Im so close but no cigar. I'll keep forcing and talking to friends here.

Also in March Sam and I are going to the Bahamas on a cruise, if I should be expecting other tulpamancers, I'd be happy to meet them.

Progress report

Her name is Samantha, remember it well

You see that red sweater which has a great smell?

... well?

She’s the kindest and funniest tulpa you’ll meet

All the cupcakes around she's likely to eat

... that’s quite a feat.

Say “hello” to her now, say “how do you do?”

She is sure to be very benignant to you

... it’s true.

I love her so much, she’s my very best friend

On helping me out I can always depend

... the end.

1/31

Hello Everyone. Last couple days haven't did as much as I would've liked. A few minutes ago, my blood sugar was so tell she can't reach me well. So after I treat it, we're going to go force and work on endurance again .

":) thank you everyone for their support, you all mean a lot to us"

Edit: Did a full half hour. Getting easier. But lately it's just been wonderlands, and it doesn't feel like its productive to Sam, just my visualization, which I suppose is good. But for the abilities I want Sam to have, I'm not happy with just "it'll come overtime" I want to "force" the independence into her.

Progress report

2/1

School was canceled so I spent the whole day in my room getting warm. As for forcing I did 4-5 not so full sessions. Lately I've been imagining my room and her in it because lately I've realized it's easier than imposing but I step it up on imposing. I'll try to go as deep in my mind as possible. Also trying to minimize distractions and work on sustaining details. Her hugs are getting a but more real all the time. Soon they'll feel as real as needed. I'm on and off about imposing the scent of vanilla, it's tricky.

Progress report