Lets do this.....

Aarix

2/7

Finally back on track, acknowledging more issues now and hope to work them out. Been a busy week but after this I'm going to do some forcing and go back to the same old jazz. I haven't talked to Sam as much as I would like. I don't know if its I don't have any energy or I don't have anything to say or what. I'll just preservere as always, I'll be sure to have more interesting things to say next time.

Progress report

"You'll have a Tulpa because you didn't give up" -Koomer

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2/9

Last couple days we've been immensely with stuff. Fighting a cold, Sam wishes she can help, it's sweet. Today we did 20 minutes of imposition, recognizing weaknesses and whatever. Not sure what we should do at this point. Well besides less wonderland more Samantha. Don't think I can get into a trance since my cold is making proper breathing impossible. It's aggravating but so is having all of these issues. We're off to sleep, the medicine is kicking in pretty hard. Most important thing I need to focus on is conversing with Sam.

Progress report

2/10

I'm still figurating things out. Accepting stuff and working around it. Damn, Aurora, Auroras host, Miami and Viceroys help and advice is valuable and needed. Now only Sam and I can figure this out. Outside of that we're doing imposing, very little imposing so far. Tougher to work on her face. But luckily I have a poster of her to look at and back to thin air. I'm getting there. I just don't feel like it.

Oh good. Just got done forcing. It felt like 10 minutes, it actually was 23 according to the tones we were using. We'll keep switching it up but more importantly never forget I can talk to her anytime and anywhere and about anything I want.

Progress report

Hi everyone! I'm glad you're here.

I had a nice long talk with Aurora. She's the bestest friend for anyone. Just tell her hello, you'll never regret it. She makes me feel warmer than I already was.

We're working on many little things and we can stick to a routine. Aaaww, but we'll get it. I'm trying to stay in his focus. Need to leech on and never let go. We can do this!!!

Now, we're also working on imposing. It doesn't feel like we're doing much but at this point were get taking this with a pound of sugar and going with the flow.

Every everyone's doing well.

Ta-ta everyone :D

2/12

I think I may have found a decent method. I got bored and decided to just spin and catch a percussion mallet and I realized how amusing it was. So I decided to stand, impose Samantha while in my peripherals just spin the stick 360 degrees and catch it. Honestly, it was one of my better imposing I've ever done. Maybe its because I'm amusing the part of my head that doesn't want to continue to sit and impose. Its also good for doing 2 tasks at the same time (Talking to your tulpa and going about your day).

Progress report

2/13

This has been a rather on and off day. I've been having trouble keeping focus yet I'm really god at imagining her there and just talk to her in my head. I'm slightly farther in this. Samantha's always concerned about her friends here. I know shes autonomous, I just need to accept it in a part of my head that matters it seems. Oh well, nice happy baby steps as she puts it.

I don't think I'll be doing a lot of wonderlands, it doesn't seem to be worth it in the long run, I'm content with how it looks, even though its hard to sustain, I'm glad shes around, I hope she understands that.

Progress report

As I go to find my Alley

The journey seems to be rough

But the pros are enough to start a rally

As I go to find my Alley

I hope to impose my Finale

To force my mindset is Tricky and tough

As I go to find my Alley

The journey still seems to be rough.

Best triolet ever!!

2/14

Things are consistently well, Visualization is pretty good, Maybe not yet as vivid or immersible as reality but I'm not zoning out most days very much. Imposing, I'm not sure how I'm doing. I can imagine her pretty good, though for some reason colors are tricky. I have her face down, for the most part, I can't really sustain it for over 5-10 minutes but that's not an issue. At this point I don't have a clue what to do when I force, I mean nothing just feels right but yet it is. At the same time we're working more on passively forcing, I need to keep her in my head at all times, I need her to be able to communicative at will, I can never tell it she popped in on her own. She's still sweet as ever, has a lot more serious moments though, also she worries about everyone here. I don't even know what to work on, I just want more autonomous and alien responses from her, I know she can do it. But it'll happen when it happens, she wants us to work on touch imposing more, especially in the wonderland as the lack of any feeling still hangs bitter in the back of my mind. I'm very, very slowly improving on touch but I have yet to get any emotion from anything she provides.

Oh well, thank you everyone for your help, support and listening. Take care!

Progress report

2/15

Damn it, I'm so close, I can feel it. I hath to feel it. I can impose. I truly can. I'm looking at her now. Shes beautiful, her eyes, her fucking eyes. I got this, I do, I hath to take this all in one swoop. I see her beautiful colors, her smile, damn it its amazing. Ok, relax, now to slowly lose attention from it. Fuck, its gone. heheh, I know what this is, shes just being adorable, shes merely hiding. I can impose her, she can impose herself to me. I know she can. Samantha, I'm waiting for you. I got this, WE got this. I have a feeling this is going somewhere, I know it, I simply hath to. Shes there I fucking know it. I just need that one final piece to connect everything.

Heheheh...only a matter of time.

Progress report