Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

(edited)

Should we must talk with tulpas loudly or we can always speak with them through thoughts? 

Edited by Ranger
I dropped the title because it was vague.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can definitely always speak in your mind. I don't think I've ever spoken to my tulpas out loud before. You can also speak out loud if you prefer, though, just don't do it with people around lol

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

No, not really. I did so a lot of times back in the day and it just felt rude or annoying at most.

Hello! I love reading brutal horror and thriller novels. I somehow have a bad conscience reading these at the moment (my tulpa is 6 days old). Do you think, she could be scared, being so young and already having to read such things? Should I read some other genres maybe? Or do you think it's okay for her? I don't want her to think that she lives with a psychopath or something like that :'D

Why would your tulpa assume you're a psycopath anyway? they have access to your thought to know that you simply like it. I don't think you should stop reading them, if she doesn't like it, then she can tell you (if she's already vocal or after she becomes vocal)

1 hour ago, Mirichu said:

Why would your tulpa assume you're a psycopath anyway? they have access to your thought to know that you simply like it. I don't think you should stop reading them, if she doesn't like it, then she can tell you (if she's already vocal or after she becomes vocal)

Thank you for your quick answer!

Well, I know some people (family, work collegues) who don't think it's normal to read and enjoy such books. So I was afraid that Tegernako would think like that, too. She's not vocal yet, but I'll be glad to ask her about the books when she is. :)

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Murat eren said:

Hi i want to creat a tulpa but i have no any source about this. Do you think where should i start to learn or what should i do

You can start by reading through the approved general guides on this page to get a basic understanding of the concept / familiarize yourself with different methods. The links on the side of the homepage are also useful, especially the FAQ. Once you've done that, you can come back here if you need clarification on anything - make a new post here or create a new thread in this board, but only after you've searched to see if your question has already been answered before.

• Pleeb locked and pinned this topic