Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

I think there is a difference to older tulpas. Basically at some point, older tulpas often start getting philosophical.

This is useful, because then you no longer need to rely on your senses or on trusting what they say. You can use logic to infer they have a mind based on their fluency, and cogence of thought, and innovation.

Don't worry about fast progress. You probably just started with the right mindset, so you got lots of early progress.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I understand. But in tulpamancy (and altered state of consciousness practicing in general) being open minded and believing yourself is the most powerful tool you can have.

Maybe belief implanting or mindfulness meditation could help you with doubth issues, I recommend you trying them.

There is no actual test to determine a tulpas sentient. I believe that the first time they are created and interact with is a sign of sentient, they already felt you and you the same with them.

[Cherry:]

No need for test! I believe a tulpa is already sentient from the moment they feel your surroundings and feel you as well. Being sentient doesnt need or mean that she can think, talk or act on her own. Being sentient is when a tulpa/person is created and they are aware of themselves and their surroundings ;)

Hope this get rid a bit of your doubts :)

I think there is a difference to older tulpas. Basically at some point, older tulpas often start getting philosophical.

This is useful, because then you no longer need to rely on your senses or on trusting what they say. You can use logic to infer they have a mind based on their fluency, and cogence of thought, and innovation.

Don't worry about fast progress. You probably just started with the right mindset, so you got lots of early progress.

I understand. But in tulpamancy (and altered state of consciousness practicing in general) being open minded and believing yourself is the most powerful tool you can have.

Maybe belief implanting or mindfulness meditation could help you with doubth issues, I recommend you trying them.

Wow didn't expected that many responses! well i guess i will do it in order:

Nihi and Cherry:

thank you for the confidence! (also nihi, Summer was very helpful and awesome on my PR post. tell her that she rocks! ) i going to trust more on myself and Alexandra from now on.

tulpa001:

Thanks for answering that progress part! it's the one that haunted me the most!

jeb:

mediation really helps for me, however, i don't have too much time to do this since i have studies to do and it also takes away time for forcing :/

in conclusion, i have to trust more in myself and keep going!

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

Oh actually mindfulness meditation dosen't need time assigned for it. It's like passive forcing, you do it while you're doing other things.

It helped me a lot, so maybe it might help you too.

(And we're loving your log, I just wanted to tell you <3)

Oh actually mindfulness meditation dosen't need time assigned for it. It's like passive forcing, you do it while you're doing other things.

oh! Thank you!  :)

hey i am a human host. my tulpa is Alexandra and she talks in pink  we like to answer questions so don't be shy :)

mindfulness meditation?

Yes it might be tiring.

Well you don't have to be aware of everything around you, being aware of yourself is enough for this purpose.

Just try being aware of your thoughts, feelings, and senses. Just for an hour a day, while you do your cooking, homework, watching silly cat video, etc.

idk, it helped me a tremendous amount. It might be rather unefficient for doubt issues tho. But I think it will pay off in the long run, so.

Mindfulness, as I know it, isn't the same as ADA. ADA is a bit more, unnecessary and more difficult. Mindfulness is the same concept, but, you know, only applied to important things. I would say mindfulness is about paying attention to your own mind, not letting things happen automatically or at least thinking about things that do, and generally trying to change how you think for the best. It's defined well by initially reacting to a situation with anger, but deciding before you become angry that it's not worth being angry about and dealing with the situation in a more reasonable manner. It's "all day awareness" of your own thinking, and it can absolutely be beneficial in a myriad of ways!

All Day Awareness is more like paying attention to everything all day, as best you can. It's the equivalent of doing an awareness reality check, where you examine your environment closely while thinking about why it's there, why you're there, how you got here, etc. but through the entire day. It's not only mentally taxing but very difficult to keep up in the first place. It's meant to make you more likely to have a Dream Induced Lucid Dream where you either notice something about the dream is strange or just plain realize you're asleep.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, me again!

If you are in the process of creating a tulpa, can you drastically change your original plan for your tulpa without harming the tulpa?

For example, you begin with a humanoid male tulpa who is smart and stoic, and then decide to change this to say, maybe a female three legged creature with a drastically different personality? Something along those lines, at least.

I understand that it's all in your mind, but it just feels like this would cause some confusion for your tulpa or something.

Thanks!

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic