What would you do if you tulpa baked all you beans? and ruined there very good flavor?

Jamie

?????  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ????

• you should date the tulpa no longer, for she betrayed you by cooking all the beans and ruining there very good flavor
    • it is not a big deal that the tulpa, she has baked all the beans.
    • explain to tulpa that she should not have baked all the beans and make her apologize ofr baking all the beans and forgive her

Hello,

My tulpa and me have done dating for 5 month. I thought "This tulpa is very good," and became of love with her.

Yet even so, on this Monday, I comed home and found she as baked all my beans.

Yes, all. Oh brother.

In my cupboard I store several bag of bean, to make soft and to bake on some days, to have a bit of baked bean on my dinner. Or, heck, a lunch too some days.

But on the Monday I find this tulpa baked all the beans. I say "Why do you bake my beans", and she say something as "I bakes them good to save time, so I bakes them all now."

I am astonished and full of dissmay. I say "I canfr not eat all the beans", she say she is froze many of the beans so as we can unfrozen the on a later day and eat some at a time.

But, if a bean is froze and unfrozed, the very good and very nice flavor of bean is gone far.

A bean is best if baked fresh as a Sunday Pie. Not to be froze and unfroze!

I told my tulpa I am so sad of this, as to my opinion the baking of the beans and to freeze them has ruin all my beans. She say I am "gone haywire" by my enragement and sad manners.

But I hates what she did to my beans.

On the days before Monday I thought "Will we marry the tulpa? Well it might be so."

But now I am so sad she baked them beans. I am consider to end our relations and not be the boyfriend and girlfriend any more. But, is my idea wrong? Could my tulpa make promise to not bake the beans? I do not know what doing to do and how to feel forgiving on her.

What can I do on this situation I said here? (In the text I write above this.)

Thank you.

Oh yes TL;DR - So what I say is my tulpa bakes all the beans in my house and freeze many of them, so as now most my beans is ruined and has no good flavors. This made me think maybe I breaked up with her? But will I? What can you say to help on me? Thank you.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

(edited)

Shame your tulpa for baking the beans in a public poll

Spoiler

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

What is beans, precious?

I'd forgive her and thank her for trying to cook for us. I would classify myself as a mediocre chef so I can empathize. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

i just have a list of thing to say:

1 i have a lot of beans in like 16oz cans, i have lentils(4), northern beans(5), black beans(10), kidney beans(5), dark red kidney beans(12), pinto beans(8) and many more. and i have a huge stock of each.

2 i am a very good cook  (and she is to)

3 i can fix it

4 where could she fit all those beans (has a small cooking space)