What kind of a name does your tulpa have?

What name does your tulpa have?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. What name does your tulpa have?

• A regular human name (Alice, Sandra, Heather...)
    • A common word (Glass, Shy, Soar...)
    • Something else entirely

I'm going to guess that a "common human name" is something that you'd find in a baby book.

Considering how I've yet to find Chrysala in any of them, and given that the name just kind of came to me one day rather than being inspired by anything, makes me pick the 'completely different' option.

Chrysala

Female

Personality: ESTJ; Soft-spoken wise counsel, devil's advocate, soothing temperament

Body: Western dragon with dark green scales with gold flecks, golden belly scales, sunset-colored eyes

Current stage: Personality building

Ambrosia

Female

Personality: ESFP; Cheerful firecracker, seeks to laugh and entertain, childlike curiosity, boundless energy

Body: Fairy with wild red hair, dragonfly wings, deep blue eyes

Current stage: Personality building

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Her original name was Pascal (the name Nimbus was on the table as well), since her form was Pascal from Tales Of Graces.

She changed her name and form to Aradia, from Homestck. She likes the name. We like weird names.

Domnopalus is a fake latin compound

Domno = 'master'

Palus = 'swamp'

Swamp master, master of the swamp, lord of the swamp whatever.

I might add though that when the two are together "Domnopalus," the name is pronounced with a short 'o,' like in the word "Acropolis" or "mop." Most people pronounce it like this at first anyway, which I'm happy about, that it reads that way.

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

You could just call him Shrek. That's easier to pronounce than his original name. I'd just call him Dominoes if I were you.

Dominoes

Or call him Don, cause he's a badass. Then you could pretend you're in the mafia, busting peoples asses without consequence.

"Where's the money, Carlos? You've had your two weeks, the Don doesn't like waiting."

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

I've always been fussy about names, and I'm having difficulty even picking out a temporary placeholder name for my tulpa.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

Aurora is a normal name and a word.

She chose that name because about two weeks into creation we realised her personality is incredibly similar to the very first OC I created for roleplay forums. The OC was called Aurora The Hedgehog, and she had the most awful and tragic backstory. Whenever I hear someone say "aurora", I get all these happy memories of those RP days...

Sometimes when she "swims", (run and leap into the air. Once in the air, she floats and moves as if she was swimming in water, but faster) aurora lights follow her.