• Nausea
    • Dizziness
    • Decreased concentration
    • Tinnitus
    • Spasms/twitches/tics
    • Paraesthesia
    • Negative impact on mood
    • Positive impact on mood
    • Visual hallucinations (unrelated to tulpa)
    • Other hallucinations (unrelated to tulpa)
    • Decreased libido
    • Increased libido
    • Ear pain
    • Memory anomalies
    • Insomnia
    • Paranoia/Anxiety
    • Other (post what specifically)
    • None

- Head pressure

- Slight headaches with some of the pressure

- Decreased libido (or maybe it's just my will to stay chaste for Twi's sake that's overpowering my drive xD)

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After three or four times of forcing I picked up head pressures. They happen regularly now and I can kinda make them happen without forcing. To be honest I could also do that up to a few days after listening to binaural beats, too. If I force too much or try to hard I'll get slight headaches.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

Guest Anonymous

Probably not even topic related, but I'll just say this thing I've probably said already.

Don't you all think that the expectancy of certain symptoms are put forth based on specific expectations or what one associates with emotional response? Like, maybe it's just me, but I find it funny there's no consistent thing on what equals response. I dunno, just don't know just really think you'll get what you expect... more than anything else.

Or perhaps in turn you could be looking for a specific symptom and totally miss the actual response.

I wouldn't say insomnia, but ever since I started tulpa creation, my sleep has been suffering. I'll sleep for like four hours and suddenly I'm wide awake, even though I'm still tired, and can't get back to sleep.

“Of course it is happening inside your head... but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” -Albus Dumbledore

"Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some...don't ever want to." -Cheshire Cat

I wouldn't say insomnia, but ever since I started tulpa creation, my sleep has been suffering. I'll sleep for like four hours and suddenly I'm wide awake, even though I'm still tired, and can't get back to sleep.

That is a wierd coincidence (or perhaps not.) When I was in the first three weeks of forcing, I kept waking up in the middle of the night too. The odd thing was that I was always wide awake when it happened. Maybe it is tupper related.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm... I ticked off other for one of my choices, only because I didn't see an option for mental/emotional fatigue. Just, after forcing excessively for periods of time I feel this sort of exhaustion/numbness emotionally... Has anyone else felt that? I definitely haven't lost any sleep.

Better mood and paraesthesia, but I get it whenever I spend too much time without moving at all. I'd also say I get sleepier, but that's because I force before bed.

• 2 years later...

The only side effect that I can sufficiently link to tulpa forcing is headaches. I do experience a number of other things, tinnitus, muscle twitches, and decreased focus (increase in my monkey-mind), but these happen when I'm doing regular meditation not just tulpa forcing, so I don't think I can link them to it.

Headaches occurs during most active forcing sessions, the longer the session the more likely and intense the headache.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest Anonymous

Well... none, really.

Maybe aside from when Rina brings over more than one of her friends and family, and they all stick around for a long time.

I got a light headache once when that happened, but I'm not sure if it was related or not.

Greets,

AG