ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

Everyone's tulpae and art are fantastic!!!

I wish I had art skills, I'd be too embarrassed to post any drawing of my boys.

Geez it's been like 2 years since I've been on the forums... I'll admire you all from afar!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fade: I haven't been able to draw as much lately because computer issues. But here, have this picture of Drewbie. Technically, it's the version of him we act out in our story Fey Magic, Drubi, but whatever, technicalities. I drew this a little before I drew that last picture of Olive - so no accounting for anatomy failure.

Drubi_Headshot.png

And this picture of Troy has become a source of in-mindscape memes. No, it's not really meant to look good.

Comedy_Troy.png

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Thanks! And yeah, Copics. Sadly I use them very rarely. Even sadder when I think about what kind of fortunes I have spended to buy enough of them.

This is why I never used copics. $5 a marker is lunacy. XP

I'm cheap and use digital imitation tools.

Your are looks fantastic, RamaLlama.

@Fade, I actually rather like the style of the meme picture. It reminds me of Legendary Frog's old work. ^^

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Did some facial doodles of different expressions to help with visualizations. My mind eye is probably as blind as my other two eyes, but they don't make contacts for those so maybe this helps. Here's one that I drew little bit further.

14093184.t.jpg

And yeah, Jaakob is just normal human being. His superpower is to be very chill at every situation.

*weeps silently* That's absolutely beautiful. Hey, Celeste and Jaakob have the same hairstyle!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Fade: I haven't been able to draw as much lately because computer issues. But here, have this picture of Drewbie. Technically, it's the version of him we act out in our story Fey Magic, Drubi, but whatever, technicalities. I drew this a little before I drew that last picture of Olive - so no accounting for anatomy failure.

Drubi_Headshot.png

So green, love it. Everything is always great when you splash a good amount of green on it!

That's so cool, solstice. Does not having arms ever hinder your tulpa in any way?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

That's so cool, solstice. Does not having arms ever hinder your tulpa in any way?

Not really sure, I haven't gotten very far on creating him. I've mostly just been working on my first tulpa.

Hey, so I did a collective drawing of my headpeople. I drew the ones that stick around a lot, of course. (I'd have to draw more than 20 people if I drew all of them :D.)

http://imgur.com/9MtgJXb << Here's a link. So, I wrote all of their names under them but I'll repeat them here so there's no misunderstanding-- from left to right: Raven, Elizabeth, Lise (...Doesn't actually have a name yet. Has been around for about two years now.) aand of course, Céleste. He wanted to look like a ninja for some reason. Chose his own pose too. (Had to make the cheeky bastard find a normal one, but it's still his choice. ) I'm glad his actual height shows here XD.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.