Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Thanks for the welcome! I'm very excited to create my tulpa. My tulpa is human, female, kind, and rather outgoing in contrast to my tendency to be a bit more reserved. Have no clue what her name is, though. I'll probably just end up letting her choose that when she shows signs of sentience, I'm terrible when it comes to names.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I noticed a thread on /mlp/ yesterday and i got curios, so i checked it out and read some info.

Today i found out i should try to grasp the purpose of tulpa, and some certain techniques on how to get one. I am an open-minded person so it doesn't bother me to try something new. So I will give it a shot.

Therefore i signed myself up, because I really like this idea.

Welcome to the forum, Plutonfeld. Have you read through the guides yet? Or started thinking about what you want your tulpa to be like?

Have you sacrificed blood to the blood god today?

No, but I remembered to donate some skulls for the skull throne. You?

No' date=' but I remembered to donate some skulls for the skull throne. You?[/quote']

Just slaughtered a couple of sheep. God, I'm a pussy.

Welcome to the forum' date=' Plutonfeld. Have you read through the guides yet? Or started thinking about what you want your tulpa to be like?[/quote']

I have so far read through Irish & FAQ-man' guide and i get the impression that this process may use a lot of concentration and time. And i can't honestly say I'm that good at it. Whenever there's something going on, i always get caught up and distracted by it. So first brick to be built would obviously be to train my focus.

So anyway, I forgot to present myself:

I'm an 18 year old student from Norway. Living in one of the coldest towns in the entire country. Can't say i love winters with temperatures down to -40C in the middle of January. ;)