Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fine.

I am Chen. I am from Virginia and live in Texas. I forget things about as often as I change my socks, which is quite often. I like cats.

Oh, my Tulpa's nameis Chen. Chenception.

(9)

I forget things about as often as I change my socks' date=' which is quite often.[/quote']

Nice to know I'm not the only forgetful one here.

Hey everybody, I'm ghostKeyboard, and my first name is Rob. I'm 19, from Washington, D.C.

I've been hanging out in the /mlp/ tulpa Steam group for a few days now, and I've been working on my tulpas personality for just about as long. Haven't decided on a form yet, but I think I might have some ideas. I'm hoping to create a tulpa who's very artistic, who can help me to write music. So far, I'm still building up the list of his traits.

Hello I'm Ishey

I'm 17. I started working on personality, the form is one of a miniature dragon. I will let him choose the name himself . Decided to join the forum in case i have any questions or matters to discuss.

>Off-topic

Yeah, well... I got nothing in defense.

Hello. I'm Din. Currently in the process of making a Tulpa (roughly fourteen hours in, on the visualization phase) and it seems that these are the most active forums concerning the Tulpa phenomenon thus far. So, hi.

...and it seems that these are the most active forums concerning the Tulpa phenomenon thus far.  So' date=' hi.[/quote']

The threads on /mlp/ are more active, but as far as forums go, yeah, this one's doing fine for just having started up. Hello, and welcome.

What's your tulpa like so far (or, at least, what are your expectations), if you don't mind my asking?